Webinar: What’s New in Sapphire 2020 – Thursday December 12, 2019
Join this webinar on Thursday December 12, 2019, and learn all about what’s new in Sapphire 2020 from Ben Brownlee, including S-FreeLens and S_LensFlare.
What’s New in Sapphire 2020 Webinar
Thu, Dec 12, 2019 11:00 AM (PST) | 2:00 PM EST
Join Ben Brownlee as he shows you how to incorporate Sapphire 2020’s newest effects and time-saving tools into your Adobe After Effects workflow. Easily create stunning VFX for your next feature or episodic!
- Introducing S_FreeLens — Your new favorite effect!
- What is freelensing?
- Why doing it in post is smart
- Better Mocha masking with Area Brush
- More S_LensFlare
- What’s new with Sapphire’s LensFlare
- New deeper Mocha integration for motion tracking
- More Improvements
- Faster rendering on both GPU and CPU
- More options in the Preset Browser
- Color Management
- OCIO support hits Sapphire
Giveaways: You could win a 3-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, and one-year subscriptions to the Boris FX Bundle, Continuum, Sapphire, and Mocha Pro!
Sapphire plug-ins let you create stunning organic looks unmatched by any host native effect tools. Key features include over 270 effects and 3000+ presets, a powerful Effect and Transition Builder, and integrated tracking and masking with the Academy Award-winning Mocha. Sapphire’s superior image quality, control, and render speed offers massive time-savings — allowing creatives to focus on what matters most, delivering an impact that keeps audiences coming back.
WHAT’S NEW IN SAPPHIRE 2020
- New! FreeLens effect: Inspired by the popular lens whacking camera technique
- New! OpenColorIO (OCIO) color management support
- New! Parameter-driven tracking: Powered by Mocha
- New! Mocha Area Brush tool: Quickly paint over track search areas
- New! LensFlares: 16 new professionally-designed flares
- New! Builder presets: 7 stunning new drag-and-drop presets
- New! Faster renders: Up to 3x speed increases on many effects
Posted by Kim Sternisha