Webinar: Boris FX: Exploring New Features in Sapphire 11
See what’s new in Sapphire 11 including Mocha tracking & masking integration, with this live training event, Thursday October 26, 2017. Hosted by Adobe and Avid certified instructor Nick Harauz.
Thursday October 26, 2017 at 1pm EDT | 10am PDT
Join Adobe and Avid certified instructor Nick Harauz as he takes an introductory look at the new features in the just-released Sapphire version 11. Nick will showcase the brand new integrated Mocha tracking and masking engine in Sapphire 11 and explore how this exciting new feature can expand your creativity and cut down on key-framing.
- Introduction to integrated Mocha tracking and masking in Sapphire 11
- How to create a basic mask and track
- An explanation of how to use Sapphire and Mocha together to create a beautiful tracked effect
- A walk-through on how to track Sapphire lens flares with Mocha in Sapphire 11
- 3 lucky winners will received Sapphire 11 for Adobe/OFX one year subscriptions ($495 value)
- 3 lucky winners will received Sapphire 11 for Avid one year subscriptions ($595 value)
- 3 lucky winners will receive Mocha Pro one year subscriptions ($595 value)
Posted by Kim Sternisha