Webinar: Chaos Group V-Ray 3.6 for Revit – What’s New Webinar – February 27, 2018
Get the lowdown on V-Ray 3.6 for Revit’s supercharged new features with this Chaos Group webinar on February 27, 2018.
V-Ray 3.6 for Revit Webinar – Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Architect Ana Lyubenova will show you how hybrid rendering and tweaked scene exports can shrink your render times, with a new UI which seamlessly integrates into Revit.
Topics she’ll cover include:
- New Asset Browser – Shows all materials and proxy objects, and allows you to select and edit multiple materials.
- V-Ray Proxies – SArchVision RPC objects can be used as stand-ins for V-Ray proxy objects in your Revit scene to render high resolution models of trees, cars, people and other entourage.
- V-Ray Grass & Fur – Render realistic grass and fur.
- Hybrid Rendering – V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can now take full advantage of all available hardware, including GPUs and CPUs.
- V-Ray for Revit’s new UI – Updated and streamlined interface for a more intuitive, user-friendly workflow.
- Faster Scene Export – With our new optimizations and smart caching, translation and rendering of complex scenes is now up to four times faster.
- And more!
Time: 2 Times to choose from: 1:00 am PT | 4:00 am ET OR 9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
Learn More: V-Ray for Revit
Find more great webinars on Toolfarm's Free Webinar Page.
Posted by Kim Sternisha