Webinar: Chaos Group V-Ray Next for 3ds Max – New Features, Getting Started, June 12
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max has just been released. On Tuesday, June 12, 2018, join CG Specialist Atanas Tudzharov to learn all about the new features in V-Ray Next for 3ds Max.
Get a head start on V-Ray Next
Free Webinar June 12, 2018
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max is smarter, faster and more powerful than ever before.
It’s packed with clever features, like Scene Intelligence, AI Denoiser and 2X faster V-Ray GPU.
During this free webinar, CG Specialist Atanas Tudzharov will show you how the incredible toolset of V-Ray Next makes it quicker and easier to get stunning results.
- Adaptive Dome Light – Image-based environment lighting is now 2X faster on average and up to 7X faster in some scenes.
- Point & shoot camera – The newly redesigned V-Ray Physical Camera can set exposure and white balance automatically.
- 2X faster GPU rendering – V-Ray GPU is ready for your high-end production scenes with a new rendering architecture that’s twice as fast.
- GPU-accelerated volume rendering – Render realistic smoke, fire, fog and other volumetric effects with the added speed of V-Ray GPU.
- Interactive AI Denoiser – Remove noise instantly using the new NVIDIA AI-accelerated denoiser.
- Lighting Analysis tools – Accurately measure light levels and render false color heat maps or light value overlays.
- Substance Designer and PBR workflow – Metalness controls the reflection model for the material, from dielectric to metallic and can be used with PBR setups coming from other applications.
Time: 9:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM EDT
- Find more informative free webinars on Toolfarm's Free Webinar Page
- Chaos Group V-Ray Next for 3ds Max is Here!
- V-Ray Next for Maya (4.0) Sneak Peek – New Toon Shader
- Beta: Chaos Group V-Ray for Unreal
Posted by Kim Sternisha