Webinar: Editing & Post for Documentaries – Continuum & Avid – Friday July 20, 2018
On Friday, July 20, 2018, learn how Continuum’s toolset inside an Avid workflow helps documentary editors and post professionals fix imperfect footage fast with special guest presenter, Seth Buncher, veteran documentary editor and colorist.
Editing & Post for Documentaries – Continuum + Avid Media Composer
Friday July 20, 2018 at 10:00 am PDT | 1:00 pm EDT
Join special guest presenter, Seth Buncher, veteran documentary editor and colorist whose work includes the Oscar-winning O.J.: Made in America, A&E’s The First 48, and MTV’s True Life, for a must-see live training event for everyone who works on documentaries or docuseries. RSVP Now!
Learn how Continuum’s award-winning toolset inside an Avid workflow helps you easily overcome the challenges of working with run-and-gun style filmmaking, restoring archival footage, mixing different video formats, and more!
- Fix damaged pixels and eliminate pesky flicker
- Bring detail back to less-than-sharp footage
- Ensure your projects pass broadcast safe standards
- How to reframe video to fit your projects needs
- Retouch interview subjects with Beauty Studio
- Track & isolate elements with integrated Mocha masking tools
Date & Time: Friday, July 20, 2018 at 1pm EDT/10am PDT
- 1x one-year subscription to Avid Media Composer ($199 value)
- 1x one-year subscription to Boris FX Suite ($1195 value)
- 1x one-year subscription to Continuum ($695 value)
- 1x one-year subscription to Mocha Pro ($495 value)
- 1x one-year subscription to Sapphire ($895 value)
Find more free webinars on Toolfarm's Free Webinar Page
Posted by Kim Sternisha