Webinar: Maxon: New Features in Cinema 4D R20 – November 15, 2018 + C4D SuperMeet Info
Product evangelist Jonas Pilz will present Cinema 4D R20 highlights in this webinar on November 15, 2018 at 8am PT | 11am ET and will be available for questions afterwards. Plus get info on Cinema 4D SuperMeet 2018.
New Features in Cinema 4D R20 Webinar
Thursday November 15, 2018 at 8am PT
Release 20 marks a milestone in the development of Cinema 4D. New features such as volume-based modeling, Fields, multi-instances and the node-based material system open new horizons for Cinema 4D users.
After the resounding success of our Webinar featuring the new possibilities with and in Cinema 4D R20, we’re offering another event in November to offer live insights into the new feature set.
During this one hour presentation, Cinema 4D Product evangelist Jonas Pilz will walk you through the highlights of the Cinema 4D R20 features. Questions will be answered in chat during the presentation. At the end of his presentation, Jonas will answer more questions in a live Q&A session.
Cinema 4D SuperMeet 2018
November 1 & 2, 2018 need to be reserved on the calendar of all Cinema 4D users and artists from the creative industry: instead of the usual “small” user meetings, this year we’re inviting you to the Cinema 4D SuperMeet at the Gesellschaftshaus in the Palmengarten in Frankfurt, Germany. In a very special atmosphere we will offer visitors high-end 3D in all its facets.
Don’t miss these highlights:
- Presentations from over 15 internationally-known speakers, including Jeremy Cox (ex-Imaginary Forces), Michaeljohn Day (ManvsMachine), Danny Ivan and Raphael Rau.
- Workshops with experienced professionals who will offer insights into their workflows with Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop and other tools – including tips and tricks
- Take your career to the next level in the recruiting area with veterans from top companies or with a portfolio check with value tips from experienced artists
- Enjoy our entertainment area with the newest gadgets such as VR installations, gaming apps, laser cutter, 3D printers and much more
- DevKitchen for plug-in developers with special presentations all about APIs, Python and the chance to network with the MAXON SDK Team
- Network with speakers, colleagues, friends and new acquaintances
- Huge Get-together party on Thursday evening
Learn More about Cinema 4D
Cinema 4D is the professional 3D package for your needs. If you want to create advanced 3D graphics and need a helping hand to ensure you create jaw-dropping graphics quickly and easily, then Cinema 4D is the choice for you. It comes in four different flavors for everyone's taste.
Posted by Kim Sternisha