3D Pre-Compose Free Script and Tutorial from Video Copilot
This 3D Pre-Compose Free Script comes from the creative minds at Video Copilot. It’s a free After Effects script that makes it easy to pre-compose 3D-aware layers. Now you don’t have to do it by hand, it’s free, and it comes with a tutorial. What could be simpler?
Andrew Kramer says, “The 3D Pre-Compose Script makes it easy to pre-compose 3D-aware layers by automatically copying all cameras & lights into the new comp with linked expressions! Just watch the tutorial to see all the amazing possibilities! Plus it’s Free!”
What can you do with it?
- Create displacement maps out of 3D aware layers
- Isolate 3D layers for different lighting setups in the same scene
- Disable DOF for certain layers
- Lens Flare obscuration maps in 3D: For Element 3D & Particular, etc.
- Apply 2D effects to a 3D layer in screen space
Learn more about After Effects here.
Posted by Kim Sternisha