BCC Beauty Studio: In-Depth Digital Retouching
In this tutorial, UK-based colorist and trainer Dan Harvey explains the ins-and-outs of the BCC Beauty Studio skin smoothing and retouching filter. With Beauty Studio, quickly reduce blemishes, wrinkles, and imperfections to make your talent look better.
BCC Beauty Studio features:
- Skin color keying to isolate the effect
- Advanced smoothing options for control
- Color correction, sharpening and glow options
- Integrated Mocha mask tracking for advanced masking
BCC Beauty Studio is now available for Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Featured Unit: Image Restoration, Film Style
More Digital Makeup and Skin Retouching Tutorials
Found! The Fountain of Youth! And, Mary Poplin demonstrates how to make talent look younger. In summary, the tutorial covers mocha masking techniques, BCC Remove, and BCC Warp, and general beauty techniques.
Do you need to make some small fixes to the skin of your actor, like fixing a blemish or blotchiness? Here’s a multi-part series on Skin Retouching and Digital Makeup to get you started!
- In Depth: Skin Retouching Part 1: Digital Makeup
- In Depth: Skin Retouching Part 2: The Plug-ins
- and, In Depth: Skin Retouching Part 3: More Plug-ins + Tutorials
- Don’t miss: In Depth: Skin Retouching Part 4: DaVinci Resolve
Posted by Michele Yamazaki