Imagineer mocha v3 Camera Solving for Moving Objects + Tracking Difficult Shots with mocha Pro
Post via Imagineer Systems: Product Manager Martin Brennand takes you through how to use the camera solver to get the 3D data of a moving planar object. Also covers unlink tracking, 3D export to After Effects and attaching 3D particles from Trapcode Particular.
With a camera solve you are normally solving from static areas in the scene (Walls, floors, rocks, etc), but when you want to capture anything moving, a little extra work is needed.
mocha v3 tutorial: Camera Solving for Moving Objects
In this tutorial, Mary Poplin shows you how to planar track a difficult whip-pan in a shot and drop 3D models into a composite in both After Effects and Cinema 4D.
The process covers:
• Tracking long shots
• Tracking shots where you don't have good planar information for the entire length of the shot
• Avoiding Reflections, Shadows, and other hiccups for the planar tracker
• Using the 3D camera solver and it's settings
• Exporting 3D cameras to After Effects and Cinema 4D
• Setting up your shot in After Effects and Cinema 4D
Tracking Difficult Shots with mocha Pro v3's Camera Solver
Posted by Michele Yamazaki