Carving Concepts with ZBrush with Justin Field
Watch Justin Field’s presentation Carving Concepts with ZBrush at the Maxon 3D & Motion Design Show at Siggraph 2022. He shows some really cool work and his workflow in ZBrush.
Below the video, see the full list of presentations from The Maxon 3D & Motion Design Show at Siggraph 2022.
Want to see more from the Maxon 3D & Motion Show Archives from SIGGRAPH 2022?
We’re putting all of the presentations up individually but you can still watch the full schedule of Maxon SIGGRAPH 2022 presentations here. Note: Some presentations were presented more than once so we’ve linked to just one below.
- Redshift Sneak Peeks with Elly Wade
- Carving Concepts with ZBrush with Justin Fields
- 50 Minutes of Voronoi Fracture Tips and Tricks for Cinema 4D with Chris Schmidt
- New Features in C4D S26 and Tips for Accelerating Your Workflow with Mahnoor Barry
- Breakdown of a Brand Reveal with Joey Camacho
- Creating Environments with Style with Jonathan Winbush
3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software
Maxon Cinema 4D is a professional 3D modeling, animation, simulation, and rendering software solution. Its fast, powerful, flexible, and stable toolset make 3D workflows more accessible and efficient for design, motion graphics, VFX, AR/MR/VR, game development, and all types of visualization professionals. Cinema 4D produces stunning results, whether working on your own or in a team.
Redshift Now Available as Subscription
Redshift is the world’s first fully GPU-accelerated, biased renderer built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering in C4D. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and supports complex, advanced shading networks and texturing capabilities as required for production-quality rendering. Redshift has the features and uncompromising quality of a CPU renderer, but at GPU rendering speeds.
Get all the tools from Red Giant at one low price with Red Giant Complete.
Get the complete set of Red Giant tools for editing, VFX and motion design. Red Giant complete includes Universe, Trapcode Suite, Magic Bullet Suite, and VFX Suite. Whether you are working with 3D particles systems and fluid dynamics, color correction and film looks, green screen and compositing, video effects and transitions, or even A/V sync, this set of industry-standard tools has what you need for your post-production workflow.
Video transition and effects plugins for editors and motion graphics artists
Red Giant Universe is a collection of 89 GPU-accelerated plugins for editors and motion graphics artists. Stylize your footage. Create motion graphics. Add transitions and effects. In addition, find text generators and lots of presets.
Get all the Maxon products at one low price.
Maxon One is an annual subscription for all products in one all-encompassing package. To summarize, this bundle includes Cinema 4D, Redshift, ZBrush, and Red Giant Complete.
• Easy to learn and extremely powerful, Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free.
• Redshift, the world’s first fully GPU-accelerated, biased renderer, meets the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering in C4D.
• ZBrush provides enhancements that affect many areas of your workflow, with a focus on innovative new features that are designed to fuel exploration and inspire creativity.
• Finally, Red Giant Complete includes Universe, Trapcode Suite, Magic Bullet Suite, and VFX Suite.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki