KeenTools GeoTracker for After Effects Livestream
Join the KeenTools livestream on Thursday, March 30, with founder Roman Belov and Special Guest Shutter Authority. You’ll get an overview of the best features of GeoTracker for After Effects and you’ll learn about:
- Why and when 3D object tracking is crucial
- Using built-in primitives and custom models
- Integration with Element 3D & Cinema 4D
- Camera settings and holdouts: focal length estimation, 2D and Surface masks, etc.
- The future of GeoTracker for After Effects
- Also, tips, tricks, and best practices
KeenTools GeoTracker for After Effects
GeoTracker brings 3D-object tracking to Adobe After Effects. No tracking skills are needed!
Match-moving tasks are done with a snap with GeoTracker — what usually requires a team of motion-tracking specialists can be done by a VFX artist with no tracking skills and with less time spent. Now, this technology is available for After Effects users, so they can use object tracking to reach a new level of motion graphics and design.
Learn MoreTry KeenTools GeoTracker for After Effects for free!
Posted by Michele Yamazaki