Michele Learns Cinema 4D: Episode 7: Making a Brain
Maxon Road Show and News
The brain was used in marketing materials for the Maxon Road Show, touring the country right now.
News: Toolfarm Sponsoring the Maxon Roadshow – Toolfarm is proud to be sponsoring the MAXON Roadshow, coming soon to a city near you!
Previous Episodes of Michele Learns Cinema 4D
Learning is a long process! Follow me through learning the ins-and-outs of Cinema 4D.
- Michele Learns Cinema 4D Ep. 6: Toolfarm’s NAB Survival Video Open – If you’ve had a chance to check out our NAB Survival Video, you should! It’s lots of fun. I dove back into Cinema 4D to create the open animation. Here’s how I did it.
- Michele Learns C4D, Ep. 5: Sand Dunes – I talk about the CV-ArtSmart plug-in from Cineversity, and then goes into a full tutorial about creating sand dunes like you might see along Lake Michigan, complete with dune grass made with hair.
- Michele Learns CINEMA 4D is Back! Ep. 4: Working with Illustrator Files – After a long hiatus, I’m back with episode 4 of Michele Learns CINEMA 4D. Play along and learn the software with me!
- Michele Learns Cinema 4D: Episode 3: After Effects & Cinema 4D Integration – I continue my journey learning Maxon Cinema 4D, this time focusing on the plug-ins for After Effects that connect the two programs. I also talk about more resources for getting started with Cinema 4D, downloading models at TurboSquid and the Content Browser within Cinema 4D, which can help new users get going.
- Michele Learns Cinema 4D: Episode 2: Training, Wacom & Shortcuts – I talk about getting started with Cineversity, 1on1 Training with a Maxon Trainer, setting up a Wacom tablet and the Help Menus.
- Michele Learns Cinema 4D: Episode 1: WOEIMD? – What on Earth is Michele doing? will give an overview of the project I’m working on for the next 2 months.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki