Motioneer for After Effects Tutorial #gettingstarted
In this tutorial you will learn how to use Motioneer for After Effects to easily copy or save animations, then attach or apply them to selected layers retaining comp/layer ratios.
The Smart Motion Engine
Motioneer is a motion library and engine. Copy or save animations, then attach or apply them to layers retaining comp/layer ratios.
- Motioneer copy / save tools: store selected keyframes and masks, or selected layers transformation properties and masks.
- Add tool: attach copied / saved animations to selected layers.
- Replace tool: replace selected layers animations with copied / stored animations, automagically retaining original animations comp / layers ratio, positioning and fitting.
- Motioneer engine supports expressions, parents, and track mattes.
- Motioneer animators managing tools are on the right side.
- Motioneer animators are present in animators list for test purposes.
Posted by Kim Sternisha