How to Log into Your Red Giant Application Manager, Skipping MyMaxon
If you’re managing your Red Giant licenses, it can be a little confusing with MyMaxon and the Red Giant Application Manager (RGAM). Below, we’ll walk you through how to log in to manage your licenses.
1. If you don’t already have it installed, download and install the Red Giant Application Manager. Download here
2. When you’re logging in, RGAM brings up the Maxon window. Below the sign-in, there’s an option to jump to the Red Giant Login.
3. That link brings you to the following form. Enter your Red Giant ID and password. Note, the date at the bottom. If you have purchased licenses since November 17, 2020, you’ll want to use the MyMaxon login instead.
4. Once you’re logged in, you can view the licenses you have, install software that needs to be installed, activate, or deactivate subscriptions and licenses. Under the Purchased tab, you can see which licenses you own. Under the Installed tab, view the software installed on the current machine.
5. In the upper right corner of the app manager, there’s a helpful fly out menu.
6. If your products are not showing up in the RGAM, for example, if you bought your products through a reseller like Toolfarm, you have the option to enter serial numbers.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki