How to Manage Red Giant Licenses, for Purchases after 17 Nov 2020
If you’re managing your Red Giant licenses, and you purchased your licenses after November 17, 2020, you will need to log in to the Red Giant Application Manager using a Maxon login. To be clear, you can skip the Legacy account and sign in with Maxon only, but you can sign in to both accounts if you have licenses purchased before and after this date.
Below, we’ll walk you through how to log in to manage your licenses.
Note: This is for managing Red Giant perpetual licenses and subscriptions purchased AFTER November 17, 2020.
If you purchased your software BEFORE November 17, 2020, please go here instead for instruction.
1. Download the Red Giant Application Manager from Red Giant’s Website. Download here
2. Open Red Giant Application Manager and log in using a Maxon account. Alternately, you can sign up for an account if you don’t yet have one. Please be sure to sign up for an account using the same e-mail address that was used for your order.
3. The next window that pops up is to sign into the Legacy Red Giant Account. Since you purchased AFTER November 17, 2020, you should skip the Legacy account and sign in with Maxon only.
4. Now that you’re signed in, you should see all of the Red Giant products for which you own licenses. From this page, you can install and uninstall software, as well as activate or deactivate your licenses.
5. In the upper right corner, there is an icon for a flyout menu. If you want to add older Red Giant licenses or login to your Legacy Giant Account, you can open the menu on the right to do so.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki