Redshift: Essential Nodes in Redshift for Cinema4D
This is a comprehensive, in-depth tutorial on essential nodes within Redshift for Cinema 4D to create any type of complex shader network. Although Aleks Kostrikin is working in Cinema 4D, you will find the same nodes in any 3D rendering package using Redshift with the same workflow and functionality.
Essential Nodes in Redshift for Cinema4D
- Connect Node to Output Hotkey – 00:33
- Triplanar Projection – 02:52
- Constant (Parameter Control) – 08:25
- Color Correct – 11:10 Ramp – 13:13
- Color Change Range – 29:58
- Change Range – 35:45
- Color Layer – 40:13
- Curvature – 45:10
- AO – 50:43
- Vertex Attribute – 59:00
- Bump Blender – 01:06:07
- Displacement Blender – 01:14:40
- Material Blender – 01:34:40
Get the free Frost Shader here.
About Aleks Kostrikin
Freelance 3D/VFX generalist, motion designer, and compositor 2015-Present.
Redshift – 20% Off New Licenses Sale – Thru Feb. 15, 2019
Redshift is a powerful GPU-accelerated renderer, built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and integrates with industry standard CG applications.
Save 20% on new Node-Locked license purchases of Redshift. That’s a $100 savings. This sale ends February 15, 2019.
- Offer start February 8, 2019
- Offer ends February 15, 2019
- Discount applies to new license purchases only (not maintenance extensions)
- Discount applies to node-locked licenses only
Customers who have purchased new node-locked licenses between February 1 and February 8, 2019 may request a retroactive discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Node-locked Perpetual License: MSRP: $500.00 SALE: $400.00
Posted by Kim Sternisha