Creating the Star Wars Force Push with Red Giant & Trapcode Tools
Seth Worley creates Star Wars Force Push effect. In the tutorial, he uses Red Giant’s VFX Supercomp and Optical Glow. In addition, he uses Trapcode Particular, Universe Camera Shake, and Magic Bullet Suite. Plus, he includes lots of useful tricks in this fast-paced tutorial.
Red Giant Releases New Star Wars VFX Tutorial with Seth Worley
Seth Worley demonstrates how to recreate a Star Wars Force Push in latest Red Giant visual effects tutorial.
Portland, OR – September 5, 2019 – Adding to their collection of how-to videos paying homage to the most popular film and TV shows of all time, Red Giant today released a new VFX tutorial, in which Seth Worley demonstrates how to recreate the Star Wars“Force Push.” Complete with techniques for creating distortion, camera shake, and some collateral nerf-herding messiness, Seth also shares techniques for lightsaber glows and color correction to bring it all together. In just three minutes, Seth will give viewers everything they need to know to make their very own space magic.
Tools used in the Star Wars Force Push tutorial
- VFX Supercomp: Supercomp is a compositing environment that makes it easy to create complex, seamless composites. In Supercomp, light and atmospheric effects interact with all layers and elements of a scene in a far more natural way, and with far less pre-composing in After Effects than ever before.
- Trapcode Particular: Create organic 3D particle effects, complex motion graphics elements and more in After Effects. Now with Fluid Dynamics.
- Red Giant Universe: Red Giant’s collection of GPU-accelerated video effects and transitions plugins for motion graphics artists and editors, Universe boasts over 80 tools supported across eight host-applications.
- Magic Bullet Looks: Magic Bullet Looks is designed to give filmmakers powerful looks and color correction, with over 200 fully-customizable Look presets and over 40 tools to customize or build new Looks. Get the best, most-intuitive color correction experience in the industry.
- Magic Bullet Colorista IV: Magic Bullet Colorista IV provides professional color correction for filmmakers, turning Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects into a high-speed professional color grading environment.
Also from Seth Worley
Recreating the Mind Flayer from Stranger Things
Seth Worley shows you how to recreate the scary Mind Flayer from Season 2 of Stranger Things. Below that, check out his previous tutorial for recreating the Upside Down. This is a super fun tutorial that uses Red Giant’s VFX Suite and Trapcode Tao. In addition, he uses Magic Bullet Suite and Universe Camera Shake. There are links to all of these products below the article if you want to learn more.
Also, check out Seth Worley’s website.
Posted by Michele