Stardust: 3D Plexus Styles Effects in After Effects
In this tutorial, Najib Khayati from Noble Kreative shows you how to Create 3D Plexus Styles Effects in Adobe After Effects using Superluminal Stardust, the modular particle system.
Stardust: 3D Plexus Style Effects tutorial
This is the latest tutorial in his 18 part Stardust tutorial series. View all Noble Kreative Stardust tutorials here.
About Najib Khayati
Najib Khayati is a freelance visual artist and the Ceo & Founder of Noble Kreative.
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- Node-based interface to easily build complex systems in a single 3D space.
- Add or replace smart presets in one click.
- Replica, a unique tool to replicate particles in many exciting ways.
- Countless particle effects for both 3D and 2D looks.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, Auxiliary Emitters, 3D Models, Text & Mask and Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
- Splines, animatable as paths and emitters.
- Containers to enclose and/or emit particles in a sphere, box or 3D model.
Posted by Kim Sternisha