The Earbuds – Rhino 6 Style
In this tutorial, they:
- Demonstrate a new, simple model built from scratch.
- Discuss modeling techniques and approach.
- Showcase Rhino 6 commands and features when possible.
- Review tech support resources, training options, and best practices.
- Provide tons of tips and tricks, so be sure to take notes!
Download the Earbuds image they're using in the tutorial
Rhino 6 (Windows) Upgrade Sale
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Save on Rhino Now! – Sale ends May 15, 2018
More about Rhino
Getting Started with Rhino Webinar
Congratulations! You have downloaded and installed Rhino for Windows. Now, what’s next? Join us for an ongoing webinar series called “Getting Started with Rhino”.
- Rhino for Mac: March 22, April 19, May 24, July 2
- Rhino for Windows: March 16 (full), April 18 (full), May 22, June 29
Posted by Michele Yamazaki