Tutorial: Cinema 4D: Making Googly Eyes using C4D Dynamics
EJ Hassenfratz shows you how to model, texture & animate googly eyes quickly and easily using Dynamics in Cinema 4D!
Found via Greyscalegorilla. Thanks for sharing.
Topics covered include:
- Modeling the plastic googly eye
- How to use the Collision Deformer for modeling parametric objects
- Create a nice glass texture
- Learn how to use different Dynamic Shapes for perfect simulations
- How to use the Expert Dynamic settings for error free simulations
Check out EJ’s other tutorials at http://www.eyedesyn.com
Posted by Kim Sternisha