- News: See What’s New in MAXON CINEMA 4D R16
- Update: IK Multimedia T-RackS Custom Shop releases three classic American EQs
- Freebie: Apple Watch MAXON Cinema 4D 3D Model
- New: Dosch 3D: Car Details - SUV
- News: Zax Dow Featured on All Things Post
- News: Motiva COLIMO v1.8 now available
- Freebie: Pixelogic ZBrush Polypaint importer for Autodesk Maya
- Sale: e-on Software “Back To School” Promotions! Only 4 Days Left!
- Review: Masktracker+ by mamoworld
- Update: The Foundry NUKE 8.0v6 is Now Available
New: Dosch 3D: Car Details - SUV
Car Details - SUV contains a 3D-model with all critical parts and systems found in a sports utility vehicle. It is ideal for depictions of driving-related processes, interior and safety functions, as well as a multitude of technical details.
New: Boris Continuum Complete 9 for FCPX and Motion
At last the most recent version of Boris Continuum Complete (9) is available to Final Cut Pro X and Motion Users!
New: Re:Vision Effects Re:Match for Sony Vegas Pro
RE:Vision Effects releases RE:Match for Sony Vegas Pro with automatic color matching for multiple shot and multi cam shoots.
New: AutoDesSys Form•Z 8 is Now Available!
This exciting update to the world’s most flexible modeling application makes AutoDesSys form•Z 8 Pro a must have for all 3D designers. form•Z 8 introduces subdivision modeling as a new personality to diverse modeling capabilities. form•Z 8 also features new interactive rendering with real-time ambient occlusion, bump mapping, soft shadows and multi sampling. There are hundreds of other improvements throughout the software.
New: The Foundry launches COLORWAY for CINEMA 4D
New: MAXON Announces Availability of CINEMA 4D Release 16
Powerful New Features Including PolyPen ‘Super-Tool’. Motion Tracker and Multi-Layered Reflectance to be Highlighted at IBC 2014.