- In Depth: Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 Plug-in Compatibility & Resources
- Tutorial: Intro to Particle Generators Pt. 1
- Event: What to watch out for at SIGGRAPH 2014 in Vancouver, Canada.
- Update: Avid Media Composer v8.1 Now Available
- Last Day! Customer Reviews- Rate a Product, Enter to Win a $100 Store Coupon Ends 07/31/14
- Velocity 2014: SCAN Pro Video and Intel announce motion graphics category winner
- In Depth: Skin Retouching and Digital Makeup, Part 1
- Midweek Motivations: Amazing Sports-Related Animation, 3D and VFX
- Sale! 25% off All Curious Turtle Training Through August 4, 2014
- Midweek Motivations: Next Limit Realflow Case Study: Baileys Coffee Creamers “The One”
New: Greyscalegorilla Signal for Cinema 4D Now Available!
You’ve probably seen it in recent news and now, we’re happy to announce that Greyscalegorilla’s latest product for Maxon Cinema 4D, Signal, is now available!
New: Hawaiki AutoMatch by FxFactory
Noise Industries FxFactory has a new color grading plug-in, Hawaiki AutoMatch. Auto Match Shots in FCP X, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Motion!
New: Red Giant PluralEyes 3.5 Released as Part of Shooter Suite 12.5 Upgrade
This new version includes PluralEyes 3.5 and Instant 4K and now, Magic Bullet Denoiser II. BulletProof 1.2, Frames and LUT Buddy are also included.
New: Imagenomic Portraiture Plug-in for Video - Natural Looking Skin Retouching
Natural Looking Skin Retouching for Video - for Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas Pro and DaVinci Resolve. $99 annual subscription.
New: Topaz Labs ReMask v4 Now Available!
Topaz ReMask is an innovative masking plugin designed to create high quality extractions and masks, saving you the headache of dealing with other, harder to use masking tools.
New: RE:Vision Effects RE:Flex v5 for After Effects Now Available - New GPU Support, Increased Speed
RE:Flex provides superior morphing and warping for After Effects. New GPU support with speeds up to 3x vs CPU mode.