- Sale: Red Giant and Trapcode 20% Off - 36 Hours ONLY Ends 09/17/14 8PM PST
- News: See What’s New in MAXON CINEMA 4D R16
- Burning Question: How Do I Get that Low Poly Look with MAXON CINEMA 4D?
- Update: Red Giant Trapcode Particular 2.2.3 and Sound Keys 1.2.3 are Now Available
- Midweek Motivation: VFX Showreel 2014 - Droid Destruction breakdown
- New: Re:Vision Effects Re:Match for Sony Vegas Pro
- Midweek Motivation: Houdini Demo Reel 2014
- Midweek Motivation: The Foundry’s 2014 Showreel
- Tutorial: 3D Rooms with Cineware / AE and Automatic Follow Through
- Tutorial: Super Shape Morphing in AE
New: Re:Vision Effects Re:Match for Sony Vegas Pro
RE:Vision Effects releases RE:Match for Sony Vegas Pro with automatic color matching for multiple shot and multi cam shoots.
New: AutoDesSys Form•Z 8 is Now Available!
This exciting update to the world’s most flexible modeling application makes AutoDesSys form•Z 8 Pro a must have for all 3D designers. form•Z 8 introduces subdivision modeling as a new personality to diverse modeling capabilities. form•Z 8 also features new interactive rendering with real-time ambient occlusion, bump mapping, soft shadows and multi sampling. There are hundreds of other improvements throughout the software.
New: The Foundry launches COLORWAY for CINEMA 4D
New: MAXON Announces Availability of CINEMA 4D Release 16
Powerful New Features Including PolyPen ‘Super-Tool’. Motion Tracker and Multi-Layered Reflectance to be Highlighted at IBC 2014.
New: Boris Continuum Units 9 have landed!
Has something in Boris Continuum Complete struck your interest? But you’re only looking for one or two different units instead of the whole complete collection? Well, now the latest versions of each unit are available and for the first time ever they are compatible with Avid!
New: Zynaptiq ZAP Bundle (Zynaptic Audio Processors) Now Available!
Restore your sound’s natural frequency response with UNFILTER, remove reverb and masking effects with UNVEIL, get rid of the most objectionable types of codec/denoiser artifacts with UNCHIRP, and change the pitches inside of mixed music on the fly with PITCHMAP.