- News: See What’s New in MAXON CINEMA 4D R16
- Sale: MAXON CINEMA 4D Promo Bundles - Save up to $650, Plus 25% off Upgrades Ends 08/29/14 1PM PST
- Midweek Motivations: Method Studios VFX 101
- Midweek Motivations: RealFlow 2014 Reels
- Midweek Motivation: Dante’s Redemption
- Midweek Motivations: Godzilla VFX
- Midweek Motivation: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated with Autodesk Maya
- Midweek Motivation: Video Copilot Lock and Load VFX Short!
- Update: Boris Red 5.5.2 for Avid is Now Available!
- Midweek Motivation: Double Negative Showreel
New: Rampant Design Tools Distortion Toolkit!
Rampant Distortion Toolkit is a massive collection of stock elements for motion designers and editors. This toolkit contains over 2500 clips. Sound interesting? Thats because it is!
New: CineFlare Kinetic Badges for Final Cut Pro X
Kinetic Badges is a set of original usable vector graphics that can be used as stand-alone vector graphics, or combined with the various badge options that come with your purchase.
New: Curious Animal Noise Falloff for CINEMA 4D
A handy new tool for adding noise to existing falloff shapes in CINEMA 4D - add a more organic feeling to many effects - including Mograph effectors, many of Cinema 4D’s newer deformers, all of Curious Animal’s deformers and anywhere else you can use a falloff!
New: helloluxx learn. Cinema 4D in One Day
Hey anything is possible right? If you have a day that is filled with nothing but free time and you have an itch to learn how to use Maxon Cinema 4D then let helloluxx show you the ropes!
New: Dashwood Smooth Skin by FxFactory
Need to smooth some freckles, hide some mild acne, or maybe give a pale face a tan? The New Dashwood Smooth Skin plugin can automatically track and only affect faces in a scene without any keyframing or interruption to your background!
New: helloluxx learn. Houdini Jumpstart Vol. 4: Intro to Particles
Check out the latest addition to the helloluxx training family; learn. Houdini Jumpstart Vol. 4: Intro to Particles!