v2.7.x Rowbyte Dot Pixels for After Effects
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
A Pixel Bender filter to pixelate your image into circles and rings
Rowbyte Dot Pixels for After Effects now has Multi-Frame Rendering support!
Highly useful to create an LED screen effect or a porous surface effect. Use this plugin to pixelate your image into circles and rings. Highly useful to create an LED screen effect or a porous surface effect. Use it to create a new abstract, artistic version of images and footage. It has optional shading that helps you to simulate spherical and torus objects.
Dot Pixels Features
- Pixelates into circles and rings.
- Shading option to simulate spherical and torus objects.
- 32bit Floating Point Support (AE only).
- Compatible with After Effects & Premiere Pro.
- Image Center: The center of the image. Calculated automatically, Rowbyte does not recommend changing it, except to shift the center manually.
- Dimension Factor: The dimension factor to pixelate the image and also the size of each pixel block after pixelation. Increase this parameter to increase the size of each block/circle/ring generated by the filter.
- Outer Roundness: The Outer roundness of each pixel block. Increase this parameter to decrease the size of each circle.
- Inner Radius: Control the radius of the inner circle in a ring. Increase this parameter to make the ring thinner.
- Shading: Amount of shading to apply to circle/ring. (No shading = default)
- Shading Type: Type of shading to be applied to pixel blocks. Spherical shading is generally applied to circles and Ring shading is applied to get shaded rings.
- Fill Background: Checkbox to fill the background with a color or not. By default, the background is transparent.
- B/G Color: When checked, the background color changes
After Effects 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Premiere 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
2.7.2 (Current version) – Dec 23, 2021
2.7.1 – Aug 5, 2021
– Apple Silicon support for Premiere.
2.6.0 – Jun 8, 2021
– Linking version to TV Distortion Bundle version
2.5.6b – Mar 15, 2021
2.5.6 – Jun 2, 2020
2.5.5b – Nov 5, 2019
- 2020 Installer
2.5.5 – Sep 21, 2019
- Catalina Compatibility
2.5.4 – Jun 21, 2019
- Fixed Floating License Server Compatibility
2.5.3 – Dec 3, 2018
- Support for Floating Licenses
2.5.2b – Oct 22, 2018
- CC 2019 Installer
New in v2.5.2a
- Minor bug fixes in Premiere
New in v2.5.2
- – Minor bug fixes in Premiere
New in v2.5.1b
- Adds installer support for CC 2017
New in v2.5.1a
- Adds installer support for CC 2015.3