v1.0.x BAO Joint
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Rig a layer to 2 different parents in After Effects. It will create a "joint" between them and distort accordingly.
BAO Joint is an easy way to connect a layer to 2 parents with automatically morph them in After Effects.
Rig and join layers in After Effects allowing them to have 2 parents.
- Link a layer to 2 parents
- Perfect to add to your IK rig for arms, legs, etc
- Add “Squash & Stretch” with user definable strength
- Definable Bezier Tension and midpoint
- Accurate motion blur including distortion
- Avoid self-intersections
- Super fast rendering
- Fully native plugin
Adobe After Effects 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6