Meet the involuntary #1 enemy of recordists and editors alike: Birds.
While their lively and delightful song is a true asset in nature ambiences, it ruins just about everything else. As a result, countless hours are spent on the rather tedious task of cleaning recordings before one can get back to the fun part and focus on the creative process.
Meet DEBIRD – your simple but powerful tool that utilizes Deep Learning to do all the cleaning work for you.
Sit back and relax while DEBIRD effortlessly extracts all the unwanted chatter from your audio file within seconds!
How to use DEBIRD?
- Select any sound you want to clean up and use DEBIRD on your DAWs audio tracks.
- Hit Play and enjoy DEBIRD removing all the birds from your sound in REAL TIME.
- You can see the removed bird sounds in the lower spectrum display.
Adjust the built-in filters and sensitivity to your likings.
Yes! It is really that simple. You need some more features? You can also do the following:
DeBird Option 1
Would you like to keep certain sounds that would otherwise be removed?
No problem! Use the Low- and High-Pass filters to show DEBIRD what frequencies to keep.
DeBird Option 2
Solo and export the extracted bird sounds if needed.
DEBIRD can be used in the exact opposite way it was designed for.
Your Key Benefits
- Timesaver – DEBIRD turns hours of work into seconds.
- Fast Processing – No matter how fast you remove bird sounds, DEBIRD is faster.
- Cut the Slack – No more need to plan recording sessions at night or use invasive methods such as scaring off birds.
- Smart – DEBIRD‘s Machine Learning capabilities help the tool to improve over time.
Download Demo Files with Bird Noises
- Remove bird noises in real time.
- Radically simplify and expedite your workflow.
- Super-fast processing of audio files.
- The advanced Machine Learning algorithm guarantees the most precise removal of bird sounds without audible loss of the desired sound frequencies.
- Use the built-in filters to choose frequencies you want to keep to exclude them from the removal process.
- Adjust the sensitivity to fine-tune the amount of removal.
- Isolate and solo out the bird sounds, if desired.
- DEBIRD keeps learning on the job and will improve over time.
NOTE: DEBIRD requires a free iLok account