v2.55 Cinemaplugins LAZPoint
$239.00 From $227.05
The Best Lidar and Point Cloud Rendering Solution for CINEMA 4D
Cinemaplugins LAZPoint is a fast Lidar Point cloud Rendering solution for Cinema 4D. It lets you render massive point clouds, in Cinema 4D, in stunning quality.
- New – VLS virtual Laser scanner. Scan any C4D scene, as if you have a real laser scanner.
- New – LAS and LAZ export.
- Also, new – Improved LAZRender. New 3D points as well as classic 2D points.
- New – Many new options to resize and recolor points, as well as quantizing and clipping controls.All in realtime.
- Load massive, full color LIDAR data, directly into Cinema4D using LAS, LAZ, XYZ or PTS format, and render it, without any messing around.
- Unique ease of use makes this the easiest solution there is, for loading and rendering point clouds. we spent a long time, making this as easy to use and intuitive as possible.
- Includes the amazing LAZRender engine, for the fastest possible rendering of huge point clouds, making this the easiest “Load and Render ” LIDAR solution, ever built.
- Handle hundreds of millions of points, in your editor, in realtime, even on moderate hardware.
- Create Point clouds from your scenes, by simply rendering them, and having LAZPoint capture that renders for you, and give any scene, the LIDAR Look.
- Create Point clouds for any place on earth. When combined with DEM Earth, LAZPoint gives you a very special way to make a Point Cloud out of ordinary map and height data.
- Work with color point clouds, exported from programs such as Agisoft Photoscan, or RealityCapture . The First stage of photogrametry, is a point cloud. Use it!
- Various output modes, such as X-Particles, hair, points with RGB vertex maps, or splines, etc, give you the ability to work with alternative renderers.
Node Locked license.
- An internet connection is required for registration.
- Registration is not linked to your 11 numbers.
- Self service – Register and De-Register your own license.
- Easy License admin with Automatic registration for studios,edu, and farms.
- Includes 1-year support.
- Windows Only. Mac version coming soon.
- CINEMA 4D R18, R19, R20
- Studio, Visualize, Broadcast and Prime, Student.
- C4DLite (Cineware) is NOT supported.
- 64 bit only.
- An Internet connection.
- At least 8 GB ram. (larger files require more RAM)
- Cinema4D R14 or greater
- An OpenGL Graphics card with at least 2 GB of RAM
Version 2.55 – Dec 16th, 2019. (R21+ changes only)
- fixed an issue exporting laz files.
- removed file storage cache.
- rebuilt without AVX for better compatibility with older cpu’s
- added ability to project radial coordinates onto dem earth. (coordinates must be WGS84 geographic).
Version 2.51 – May 9th, 2019. (R20+ changes only)
Added support for team render clients. One license per client is required.
Version 2.50 – April 19th, 2019. (R20+ changes only)
- Hair support is now back in the R20 build.
- LAZPoint Hair Shader Shader is back.
Version 2.46 – Nov 28th, 2018. (R20+ changes only)
- X-Particles support is now back in the R20 build.
- Fixed a bug where lazpoint cache would be saved even without a lazpoint object in the scene.oops.
- Fixed an issue causing clipping to behave oddly when a lazpoint child object is inserted under a lazpoint parent.
- Various minor bugfixes and improvements.
Version 2.45 – Nov 13th 2018. (R20+ changes only)
- Massive rendering setup time speedup in the R20 version by threading optimization.
- Fixed a nasty bug that was causing incorrect file structure errors between different versions of C4D.
- R18 version remains at 2.41.
Version 2.41 – Nov 8th, 2018 (R18/R19/R20)
- Added Point Cloud Snap. LAZSnap. Enabling 3D snapping lets you use all c4d tools that can snap, on a LAZPoint point cloud, in realtime.
- Added Drag/drop for LAZ,LAS,xyz and pts files. if you drag drop a lidar file into c4d a new LAZPoint object is created a filled with your point cloud.
- Point Cloud scene data is now stored in a separate data file, separated from the scene file. This makes saving the scene, much easier with large point clouds.
- Fixed issues with realtime cloud transform function.
- Added clipping to exports. Exports can be used to cut out blocks, save them and bring them back in. this is super convenient for segmenting large clouds into manageable chunks.
- Added a special Multi Instance shader that can render the color of Multi Instances. Kinda crazy we need that.
- Added support in R20 for for Multi Instances.
- Added clipping.Point size min/max. Lets you define min max sizes viewport and render clipping.
- Fixed : Bounding Box display.
- moved LAZPoint prefs under cinemaplugins.com prefs. All of my plugins prefs will go in here.
- Fixed : prefs->Info Available OGL RAM, now shows the correct value. ( Maxon bug : still WRONG with AMD cards showing zero RAM)
- Fixed : point mode. vertex color tags where broken.
Version 2.28 – Sep 15th 2018
- Fixed brightness, contrast , gamma ect.
- Added Vis.Min and Vis.Max which replaces the previous Reveal setting. Allowing you to clip by min max index. Rather than just max as before..
Version 2.28 – 15 Sep 2018
- Fixed brightness, contrast, gamma, etc.
- Added Vis.Min and Vis.Max which replaces the previous Reveal setting. Allowing you to clip by min-max index. Rather than just max as before.
Version 2.24 – 12 Sep 2018
- Major R18 Rebuild in preparation for the R20 build.
- Fixed display issues in R19.
- Fixed Issues with clipping.
- improved memory management.
Version 2.14 – 15 Nov 2017
- Fixed Missing ASC export option.
- Fixed a nasty issue preventing files from loading.
- improved Point mode. it now takes LAZ LOD into account.
- Fixed a couple of issues with X-Particle output
- Added new settings to clip points by color (clip.color.min/max)
Version 2.12 – 7 Nov 2017
- Added Transform Settings (in modify tab) for re-alignment of point clouds.
- Enhanced color range. Everything just looks better now.
- Added Support for Radial laz/las files. These are rare, but worth supporting.
- Added support for las/laz files that have no bounds set in their header.
- Fixed modify/size/radial mode, which was not doing anything.
- Added OpenGL Memory usage info to LAZPoint prefs.
- Fixed a bug with stopping the VLS scanner from working.
Version 2.08 – 23 Oct 2017
- Replaced color modifier with a gradient.
- Lidar classification colors working correctly now.
- if no colors are found, it auto switches to a height gradient.
- Child objects with points are rendered as points with LAZRender.
- Minor improvements and settings changed.
- Real-time point selection. (SHIFT+ mouseover + LM)
- Better X-Particle support.
Version 2.05 – 6 Oct 2017
- VLS scanner added.
- LAS and LAZ export.
- 3D points
- 3D shaded points.
- Improved renderer.
- Complete redesign of the interface for modifying color, size, etc.
- Clipping and quantizing, color and size controls, all in real-time
- Many bug-fixes and improvements.