Dosch 3D: Medical Details – Human Eye
$149.00 From $141.55
Detailed 3D-model of a human eye. For close-ups and animations.
Dosch 3D: Medical Details – Human Eye contains a detailed 3D-model of the human eye, including the optical nerve, blood vessels, muscles, retina, lacrimal gland and more.
All 3D-elements are together or individually perfectly suited for medical or surgical illustrations and animations; particularly for detail studies and close-ups used in doctor and nurse training, or for educating patients and the general public.
The completely textured 3D-models are provided in multiple file formats: 3DS, 3dsmax (version 4 and above), Lightwave (version 6.5 and above), OBJ, Maya (version 4 and above), VRML, SoftimageXSI, Cinema 4D (version 8.5 and above), Collada DAE and FBX.
All 3D models can be adjusted as desired and adapted as needed:
- Scaling: this can be adapted to your needs
- Materials and textures can be freely adapted and changed
- All colors can be changed as desired- own textures / labels can be applied
- individual elements can be switched on or off
- Individual elements can be changed in transparency – from completely visible to invisible
- Animation: all elements can be animated individually, or the 3D model as a whole
- The 3D models can be edited / edited as desired. They also serve perfectly as a starting point for very own 3D model creations.
- The lighting of the 3D scenes can be chosen freely by you
- 3DS (37,60 MB)
- 3ds max (version 4 and above) (51,24 MB)
- C4D Version V8.5 and above (96,60 MB)
- Collada DAE (76,30 MB)
- FBX (40,55 MB)
- Lightwave 6.5 and above (34,61 MB)
- Maya (version 4 and above) (90,04 MB)
- OBJ (57,24 MB)
- Softimage XSI (61,37 MB)
- VRML (78,96 MB)
- KeyShot – exclusive download (187,50 MB)