- 4.8.2 Solves an issue with Motion Tweens’ preset selector
- Easy Ease functionality added to Clock Wipe Impacts
Clock Wipe Impacts
Now that is a classic video transition that makes the viewer aware that time has passed.
And we’ve added all the options you need.
Positioning controls to set the origin of the effect.
Feathering options can make it gentle and soft.
The repeat options will turn this transition into a star-wipe!
Linear Wipe Impacts
Linear Wipe Impacts is an actual video transition with options for feathering and edge softness. Dial any angle without pixelation. Then play with the mirror and repeat options.
Apply it to your texts, logos, photos, and, yes… video clips too!
Another classic reveal is a way to zoom in on a map. As if the next scene was shot right there. Choose any origin point from where the effect will start. Optionally add a border around that, and you’ve got Frame Impacts. This transition will add a stylized look to your edits. Play with the roundness, colors, and glow to give it that personal touch.
With the 4.7 update, the entire framework has been fortified and new features are added to Motion Camera, Slice Impacts, Louvre Impacts, Page Peel Impacts, Wave Impacts, and many more!
- Every plugin support native CUDA, OpenCL, and Apple Metal (We support Apple M1 ever since version 4.5.3)
- Point control parameter controls now give visual feedback
- Motion Camera: Vertigo feature and presets (only in Big Bang)
- Slice Impacts: Position Control, Variation controls, and Edge Behavior selection
- Louvre Impacts: Variation and center controls + Improved Dolly behavior
- Block Motion, Flip Motion: Added Dolly Feature (only in Big Bang)
- Chaos Impacts: Master Slider — One control that raises or lowers the chaotic impact
- Improved rendering and speed on the following plugins:
- Motion Camera (only in Big Bang)
- 3D Roll Impacts
- Louvre Impacts
- Slice Impacts
- Page Peel Impacts
- Stretch Wipe Impacts
- Kaleido Impacts
- All Film Impact plugins now support Rec. 2100 HLG and Rec. 2100 PQ Color Workspaces!
- Internal optimizations
- Glitch 2.0 Impacts: Fixed Master control causing random colors
- Motion Tween: Fixed preset drop-down
Update 4.6.1 (First Public Release)
- Text Animator: Added Presets and internal optimizations
- Motion Tween: Better zoom curve
Version 4.6 brings 3 new creative plugins and more added features.
Turn your texts in your video from just an informative succession of letters to a dynamic text reveal with this mind-blowing effect. This works with any text on a transparent background (PNG, PSD, or Premiere Text).
Fun tip: Play with the ‘Surprise Me’ Button to get a sense of the capabilities of this effect.
Fold Motion Impacts
Expand your transition styles with the Fold Motion Impacts, which folds away from the previous graphic while adding a pristine look with our SmartVideo™ 3D Motion Blur Engine.
Reveal your next scene with a two-sided push at any angle. And it adds motion blur in the mix. Did we mention it can rotate too? This video transition works with any footage —
And can be applied to logos and texts too!
Other additions and features:
- Glitch, Grunge & Earthquake: Added ‘master’ controls
- Earthquake: Fixed pixalation on edges
- Motion Tween: Better zoom curve
- Overall stability improvements
- Better Apple M1 compatibility
Update: 4.5.3 Patch Release
- Liquid Distortion Impacts
- Block Motion Impacts
- Flip Motion Impacts
- Fixes the Node-Not-Found issue (reported in 4.5.2)
What’s new in 4.5?
Get ready for 3 brand new tools, available in Visions Collection and Big Bang
Panel Wipe Impacts:
Add layers of glass to reveal the next scene. Play with different shapes, colors, and beautiful refractions.
Light Sweep Impacts:
Accentuate your logos and give them a shiny beam of light. This effect comes with an astonishing embossing effect.
Glitch 2.0 Impacts:
The next level of digital glitch ready to take on your clips, texts, logos, and photos!
What’s new in v4.4?
New Video Transition: Typewriter Impacts
Discover the amazing Typewriter Impacts video transition for Adobe Premiere Pro. It works on any kind of text with a transparent background. Apply it to live-text created with the Essentials Graphics in Adobe Premiere itself, or use text from Photoshop or After Effects. Add a blinking cursor in a breeze. You’ll be blown away by the simplicity and cool features!
Try these new features and apply them to logo and texts — You’ll be amazed!
New Video Transition: Liquid Impacts
Liquid Distortion Impacts is a beautiful distortion effect that transforms your scene into the next in a creative way. Works well in many scenarios, from dream states to water transitions. Just play around with the Surprise Me! Feature to get started. Be sure to try this on text elements too.
From dream states to Molten cores.
New Video Transition: Phosphor Impacts
Get Phosphor Impacts — a stunning luma-based light transition for Adobe Premiere Pro. This video transition is part of the Film Impact Lights and Blur Series. It comes with colorization and grunge options. Enjoy the entire range from extremely soft looks to animated crawling grunge looks. The colorization options are like playing with fire.
We are committed to improving your workflow every day. This is why we keep fine-tuning and adding new features to existing plugins. Here is what we’ve been working on:
- Stretch Impacts: Multi-Angle Stretch – Stretch Impacts now supports Multi-Angle direction controls. We’ve also improved Chromatic Aberration.
- Copy Machine: Cropping Options – Cropping Options now come with the Copy Machine video transition. Very useful when you’ve applied this video transition to text and graphics that partially cover your frame.
- Motion Camera: Advanced Edge Behavior – Control the edge-behavior for Clip A and B separately. Motion Camera is one of our favorite smart tools for creating smooth and seamless video transitions. Having options like these ensure maximum versatility.
- Luma Fade: Soft Edge feature – Soft-Edge options are now included in the Luma Fade video transition for Premiere Pro. It will give that extra professional touch to this essential luma-based transition.
Big Performance Upgrades
The animation series is updated to make use of our dedicated new 3D Rendering Technology. Enjoy vastly improved rendering speeds of these popular dynamic video transitions.
The following video transitions have been updated with significant speed improvements:
- Motion Push Impacts
- Motion Spin Impacts
- Motion Block Impacts
- Motion Spring Impacts
- Motion Flip Impacts
- Motion Pull Impacts
- Motion Pop Impacts
- Plateau Wipe Impacts
What’s new with v4 Peregrine?
Save valuable rendering time!
We’ve rewritten a lot of our existing video transitions, including all video transitions from the Essentials and Lights & Blur categories to make use of the latest GPU Acceleration technology for maximum performance. This allows for some of our video transitions to approximate real-time performance levels on Full-HD and even 4K resolutions. But most of all it will save you a lot of time and money waiting for your project to render. We’re seeing up to 10X speed improvements!
We’ve now added a Surprise Me! Feature to all our video transitions and smart tools. The Surprise Me Button allows the user to effortlessly explore all the different possibilities of the transition. It is a great way to get a sense of the different possibilities and customizations possible within our video transitions with just a single mouse click.
Aside from the completely redesigned Essentials Collection and the performance updates, we’ve also added new features like full motion control using our Visual Curve Editor, Chromatic Aberration or sometimes even completely new modes to our existing video transitions.
Here is a full list of new features for our existing video transitions:
Lights and Blurs:
Stripe Impacts – Now includes a brand new Radial Stripes Mode
Directional Blur Impacts – Now with added Chromatic aberration
Radial Blur Impacts – Now with added Chromatic aberration
Zoom Blur Impacts – Now with added Chromatic aberration
Ray Impacts – Added Colorization Controls
Light Leaks Impacts – Added Color Controls
Wipe Impacts Impacts – Now with Added Curve controls
Wave Impacts – New and more intuitive behavior
Split Impacts – New and more intuitive behavior
Earthquake Impacts – Various quality improvements
VHS Damage Impacts – Various quality improvements
Improved User Experience and Intuitive Interface Design
We have taken great care in designing an effective but easy-to-use interface for all our products with a unified and intuitive User Interface Design. This allows for a great amount of customization possible within our video transitions, without overwhelming the user with complex interfaces.
New Naming Conventions
With the release of V4 Peregrine, we’ve moved away from plugin packs to categorized video transitions to express the versatility of each video transition (e.g. Impact Push in now called Push Impacts), as well as starting the plugin names inside your video editing suite with the FI: prefix. This will help you to easily spot our video transitions in your timeline.
If you’ve already used our old plugins in an existing video project and can’t find a particular video transition in our list of video transitions, we’ve created a helpful guide for you which will help you find your video transition..
To 4K, 8K, 16K Resolutions and Beyond!
Our video transitions support any standard resolution from the smallest to the latest industry standards, custom resolutions and Full High DPI Monitor / Retina Display support.
The Essentials Collection
Our Essentials collection has been completely rewritten and redesigned from the ground up, with many new features like Visual Curve Editor controls, Chromatic Aberration and so much more.