10 Additional video transitions for Premiere Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 – CC
- Windows and Mac (OSX 10.7 or higher)
- Graphics card supporting OpenGL 3
- Fixed Impact Light Leaks: Some AMD Cards on OSX 10.14 Mojave were rendering discontinuous lines.
- New implementation has a slightly different random visual pattern.
- Hue and basic appearance stays the same.
- Fixed Impact Wave: Rough edges now feel smooth and soft like they should.
- Fixed: Error 699966 with some AMD Cards on Windows
- Fixed: OpenCL – OpenGL interop not working with Nvidia Cards on Windows
- Fix for rounding issue causing artifacts (Ticket #2890)
- Gamma Correct Blending
- OSX Better Linkage Boost Library
- Windows Fix: Error code 702000 – The plugin is now able to handle a case with CUDA not being able to do OpenGL Interop.
- Optimization: Prevent rounding issues with motion blur steps (Ticket #2377).
- Optimized: Impact 3D Blinds.
- Fixed broken support for Premiere Pro CC and CC 2014 (Ticket #2355)
- Fixed Impact Flare: Compatibility Bug Intel HD Graphics (Ticket #1976)
- Added option to force RealTimeRenderFlag (Ticket #1758)
- Mac Fix: Keeps asking for Activation
- Mac Fix: No Activation Button
- Render speed improvements up to 10% when using transitions as single sided
- Output color values is no longer clamped at 1.0 to respect HDR color values
- Windows: NSIS Installer update to 3.0.1
- Windows: Built with /MD Flag
- Windows: Fix issue for installing license for ‘All Users’