v4.6 IK Multimedia Amplitube Deluxe
Upgrade From $199.99
Hyper Realistic Tone with over 116 pieces of gear
Take your playing to the next level with AmpliTube 4 Deluxe. It gives you all the hyperrealistic tone and flexibility of AmpliTube 4 plus a ton of extra gear not found in the standard version for a grand total of 116 pieces of gear that includes amplifiers, cabinets, stompboxes, speakers, microphones, rack effects and more. And you get all this in addition to revolutionary features like AmpliTube 4’s hyperrealistic cab room, dual 3D mic positioning, individual speaker selection, 8-track recorder, looper and UltraTuner.
AmpliTube 4 Deluxe includes all the gear models available inside AmpliTube 4 plus an additional 101 pieces of gear for a total of over 116 models.
- 33 Stompbox models including: Acoustic Sim, Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ and more
- 25 Amplifiers including: American Tube Clean 1, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp, Jazz Amp 120 plus 5 all new classic British amps and more
- 29 Cabinets including: 4×12 Brit 8000, 4×12 Brit 9000, 4×12 Red Pig, 4×12 Brit Silver, 4×10 Open Vintage, 2×12 Closed Vintage, 4×12 Closed Vintage 1 and more
- 29 Vintage and modern individual speaker models
- 12 Microphones including: Double Dynamic 57, Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87 and more
- 15 Rack effects units including: Digital Delay, Parametric EQ, Rotary Speaker and more
- 2 Tuners: UltraTuner plus a fully chromatic rack tuner
AmpliTube 4 Deluxe includes 5 new classic amplifier models that represent some of the best British tones from the 70s, 80s and 90s plus an “Acoustic Sim” model pedal, a double mic setup and UltraTuner, the most precise digital tuner available.
Other Included Gear
As a standalone software and DAW plug-in, AmpliTube 4 Deluxe comes with the gear listed above plus all the other gear you see below. If you currently own a previous version of AmpliTube or individual gear models, you can use the Custom Shop feature to restore all of your gear.
- 7 Band Graphic
- Diode Overdrive
- Opto Tremolo
Amp & Cab
- American Tube Clean 1 – Based on Fender® SuperReverb®
- 4×10 Open Vintage – Based on Fender® SuperReverb® 4×10
- American Tube Clean 2 – Based on Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- 1×12 Open Vintage – Based on Fender® Deluxe® 65 1×12
- British Tube Lead 1 – Based on Marshall® JCM800™
- 4×12 Closed Vintage 1 – Based on Marshall® 4×12
- Solid State Bass Preamp – Solid State Bass AmpliTube model
- 1×15 Bass Vintage – Based on Ampeg® B15 1×15
- Condenser 414 – Based on AKG® C414
- Condenser 87 – Based on Neumann® U87
- Dynamic 57 – Based on Shure® SM57™
- Digital Delay
You can also expand your rig with more gear models available through the built-in Custom Shop feature.
What's new in v4.6
- 5 section “Cab Room” with selection, speaker selection, mic placement, room selection and cabinet audio mixer
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies for Hyper-Realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Dynamic Response Modeling provides real amp response and feel — models dynamic relationship and interaction between power amp and speakers, plus physical and harmonic interaction between individual speakers, cabinet and room construction and mics
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching via MIDI control
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 6 separate modules: Tuner, PedalBoards, Amplifier, Effects Loop, Speaker Cabinet, Post Rack effects
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads 4x dual effects loop slots + 2 Cabs + 2x double cab mics + 2x double room mics, and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Replace individual speakers in cabinets (12” speaker models)
- 29 individual speaker models available with more added to Custom Shop
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called “Preset XChange”
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro, iRig 2, StealthPlug and SteathPedal allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 8-track built-in multitrack recorder and DAW enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a full 8-track composition in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- 4-Track Looper for capturing and layering ideas quickly and easily
- Export loops to hard drive and import into the DAW section, import audio to track 1 in looper for playing over backing track loop
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Expandable via the built-in AmpliTube Custom Shop feature with gear from the world’s top manufacturers and artists
What's new in Amplitube 4.6
- New Live mode optimized for on-stage use
- Seamless integration with iRig Stomp I/O
- General reliability improvements
AmpliTube is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.