Customizable toolbars for After Effects CC
Build fun, sleek, customizable toolbars with a slick and easy UI.
Create custom toolbars unique to your workflows. Save time and clicks by putting your most used effects, presets and more at your fingertips. Multiple toolbars let you switch between different tasks and keep your productivity up. Focus on creativity, not digging through menus.
Slick and Easy UI
- Drag and drop reordering
- Switch between toolbars
- Snap to the left or right edge of AE for vertical mode
- Open up to 4 toolbar windows at once
- Make buttons do more with keyboard modifiers
Lots of Button Types
- Effects and Presets
- Menu commands
- Expressions, scripts and scriptlets
Fun Ways to Customize
- Text labels including emoji’s
- Pick from 600+ Icons
- Use your own PNG or SVG files
- Adjust the size and spacing
After Effects CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, 2020
2.0.3 (Current version) – Apr 24, 2020
– Works with After Effects Beta
2.0.2 – Mar 3, 2019
– Users were being told to upgrade when they already had the latest version.
– Some users were seeing startup errors related to “setDate”. This has been addressed.
2.0.1 – Feb 5, 2019
Fixes a bug where migrating from KBar1.1 to 2.0 didn’t properly update the toolbar file.
2.0.0 – Feb 1, 2019
- Open multiple toolbars at once
- Keyboard modified buttons
- Custom toolbar file location
- Clone buttons with shift+drag