$29.00 From $27.55
From 3ds Max to Cinema 4D with '2 clicks'.
MaxToC4D is a plugin to transfer 3DsMax current scene to C4D with 2 clicks, solving common problems between import/export problems automatically, to get the best results in the fastest way and with the less effort possible. Requires 3ds Max (Windows Only.)
3ds Max to Cinema 4D Plugin with
This plugin will make your life easier, speed up your production, and bring you a new world of possibilities.
- Transfer scene from 3DsMAX to C4D with 2 clicks!
- Supports: 3ds Max 2015-2023 Cinema 4D R17-2023
- V-Ray, Corona, Octane, and Redshift Support!
- Expand your Cinema 4D library of objects!
- Open models made for 3ds Max and send them to Cinema 4D with ‘2 clicks’
- Use the powerful 3ds Max tools and transfer the scene to Cinema 4D
- And much more!
Who is MaxToC4D for?
For all 3D artists using 3DsMax and/or C4D. You will get instant benefits.
If you are a 3ds Max user you can add a new dimension to your workflow by sending your scenes to Cinema 4D to use the fast advanced render there, or the library of objects, or the amazing hair/grass integrated system, etc
If you are a Cinema 4D you can sometimes prefer to model inside 3ds Max for specific tools, or because you have models already done there, or because you have purchased some models in the past in .max format (arch models, etc) and you want them inside a current Cinema 4D project in a fast way.
Scenes with V-Ray materials? No problem!*
*V-Ray needs to be installed on 3DsMax
Transfer Scene or Models even if they have V-Ray materials, they’ll be converted to C4D standard materials!
V-Ray Fast Preview
Automatic transfer from 3DsMax Vray to Vray For Cinema 4D “similar” materials and settings. Even the standard materials will try to get a “similar” look.
Of course, you may need to manually adjust some stuff, but this will save you a lot of time and tedious work!
MaxToC4D transfers scenes/models between 3DsMax and C4D. You need to have 3DsMax and Cinema 4D.
- Windows Only
- 3DsMax supported versions: 2015 to 2023
- Cinema 4D supported versions: R17 to 2023
What’s new in 2023
- Cinema 4D 2023 support
What’s new in 6.3
- Cinema 4D r26 Support
- 3ds Max 2023 support
What’s new in v6.0
- Cinema 4D R24 & R25 Support
- 3ds Max 2022 Support
What’s new in v5.0
- Cinema 4D R23 support
- 3ds Max 2021 support
- Redshift support
What’s new in v3.4
- Cinema 4D R18 Support!
- 3DsMax 2017 Support!
- Vray For 3DsMax 3.5 Support!
- Vray For C4D 3.4 Support!
- Added import as Octane option!
- Lots of improvements in Max Vray/Scanline to C4D Standard and Vray!
What’s New in v3.0
This is a big update to handle more complex scenes and add support for more features and lots of fixes!
- Improvements in Max Vray/Scanline to C4D Standard!
- Improvements in Max Vray/Scanline to C4D Vray!
- Max Vray Proxy > C4D Instances support added!
- Smarter conversions based on scene analysis
- New Interface with different export options
- Easily change the temp path from the interface
- Vray-Logo appearing in C4D won’t show when exporting in default mode!
- Faster C4D V-Ray material Import!
- Added support to Proxy/Instances, IES lights, Mesh/Turbosmooth, etc
- Vray 3.0, 3.20. 3.30. 3.40 support
- Future 3.xx version updates will be free for 3.0 customers
New Interface, compatibility Improvements:
V-Logo fix on problematic scenes
Max Vray Proxy > C4D Instances support
Improvements in Max Vray to C4D Vray/Standard render
New in v2.0/ Previous Versions:
- Improvements and much more Vray features added, more objects and scenes works better now!
- Vray 3.00 and Vray 3.20 supported in 3DsMax and new Vray for C4D!
- Vray FastPrev included! – Tool to render V-ray scenes faster, to check if the scene looks good before the final render!
- Vray Lights, Sun, Sky, IEs lights, Procedural Maps, Blend Materials, Composite, Car Paint, Matte, etc!
- More procedural shaders supported (more scenes compatibility!)
- Ability to choose to transfer whole scene or selected object.
- Lightmanager plugin updated – Vray lights support and conversion option for faster renders!
- Detect of wrong characters in texture filenames/objects/materials, and an option to fix this automatically.
- Now its possible to chose temporal save path.
- Turbosmooth/Meshmooth converted to subdivision generator.
- Lots of fixes and new features!
- Future 2.xx version updates will be free for 2.0 customers!
Improvements, and automatic transfer from 3DsMax Vray to Vray For C4D “similar” materials and settings. Even the standard materials will try to get “similar” look with reflection/refraction, etc. Of course you may need to manually adjust some stuff, but this will save you lot of time and tedious work!
Automatically Transfer Extra scene info!
In each update, new features will be added also with more features supported in the transfer. From the first version, this product is already a game changer, a workflow optimizer, and already supports useful extra info in the transfer as Output Resolution, Environment Color/Image/Type, etc.
Integrated Access on interface and options
Access the transfer with 1-click from the toolbar or from an integrated menu in Cinema 4D.