$49.00 From $46.55
3D Power of Both Worlds
MaxToModo is a plug-in to transfer 3DsMax scenes to Modo with 2 clicks. It solves common problems between import/export automatically. It’s designed to give you the best results in the fastest way and with the least amount of effort possible.
This will make your life easier, speed up your production, and bring you a new world of possibilities.
- Transfer scene from 3DsMAX to Modo with 2 clicks!
- Vray Support! Transfer 3DsMax scene even if they have vray materials or lights (if vray for 3DsMax installed)
- Open models made for 3DsMax and send them to Modo, and use the power of the Modo renderer
- Fast make Modo library from 3DsMax models
- Expand your workflow.
- And much more!
Who is this for?
For all 3D artists using 3DsMax and/or C4D. You will get instant benefits.
- If you are a 3DsMax user you can add a new dimension to your workflow sending your scenes to Maya to use the advanced features of that software.
- If you are a Maya user you can sometimes prefer to model inside 3DsMax for specific tools, or because you have models already done there, or because you have purchased some models in the past in .max format (arch models etc) and you want them inside a current Modo project in a fast way.
Scene with Vray materials? No problem!*
*Vray needs to be installed on 3DsMax
Transfer 3DsMax Scene or Models even if they have Vray materials, they’ll be converted to Modo materials ready to render!
Automatic transfer from 3DsMax Vray to Modo “similar” materials and settings. Of course you may need to manually adjust some stuff, but this will save you lot of time and tedious work!
Integrated Access on interface
Access the plugin from 3DsMax and Modo’s menu
You need to have 3DsMax and Modo.
3DsMax supported versions: 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Modo supported versions: 8, 9 and 10