v7.x McDSP 6020 Ultimate EQ
$179.00 From $129.00
Upgrade From $49.00
Equalization For Any Situation
The 6020 Ultimate EQ is a collection of ten equalizer models using the popular module format leveraging McDSP’s two decades of design experience. All 6020 Ultimate EQ modules are designed by McDSP, drawing on inspiration from classic and modern equalizers over the last four decades. Each module is easy to operate, and yet has enough sophistication for the most discerning professional.
Whatever your style, from smooth tube emulations to aggressive solid-state designs, the 6020 Ultimate EQ has a custom-made equalizer module that is just right for you.
The high pass filter of the EZ Q (and also the British E module) is great for removing vocal plosives, and all these modules have good frequency ranges for fine tuning.
The EQ’76, FRE EEE and E 357 modules are great for drums, like their compressor modules counterparts.
Any of the 6020 modules are good for keyboards, guitar, and other instruments, but the E300/301 modules balance the flexibility of a modern equalizer with the restrictions of a more classic design.
- 10 modules in a single interface
- Side chain support
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double precision processing
- Zero latency
- Collection of presets from award winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST3
- Native: AAX Native, AU, VST3
McDSP System Requirements
|McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Ableton Live, LUNA, Reaper, Sonar, Studio One, and other DAWs that support AAX, AU, and/or VST3 plug-in formats.|
Note as of v7.0, VST is no longer supported. VST versions of v6 McDSP plug-ins will no longer be updated, and will be uninstalled.
|McDSP Native plug-ins support AAX Native, AU, and VST3 plug-in formats. McDSP HD plug-ins additionally support the AAX DSP plug-in format, as well as AAX Native, AU, and VST3 plug-in formats. McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.x (Big Sur), 12.x (Monterey), and Windows 10. Mac OS version 10.12.x (Sierra) may work, but is not officially supported. Earlier Mac OS versions are not officially supported.|
|McDSP plug-ins run natively on Intel and Apple silicon processors.|
|McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization. Each McDSP v7 plug-in contains two activations per authorization.|
|McDSP HD plug-ins also support the VENUE S6L systems. Note McDSP VENUE plug-ins are packaged in a VENUE specific installer available on the McDSP web site.|
What’s new in V7.2 (December 2022)?
The latest v7 release from McDSP now includes support for both Intel and Apple silicon processors for the entire McDSP AAX plug-in product line. McDSP AAX plug-ins are universal binaries, and will run natively on either Apple hardware platform, once Pro Tools Apple silicon support is available.
What’s new in the November 2022 release?
- New high-definition user interfaces
What’s new in version 7.0?
McDSP’s v7 is the latest generation of McDSP’s professional audio plug-ins. McDSP’s v7 release brings tons of new and exciting features to our entire line of software products, along with amazing high-definition user interfaces. For over two decades our award-winning double precision, zero latency algorithms have stood out from the crowd, and v7 continues this legacy, adding 1500+ additional presets and two activations per license or subscription. All McDSP v7 plug-ins are also optimized for Apple silicon and the latest Intel processors.
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license / subscription
- High definition updated user interfaces
- Over 1500 additional presets
- Zero Latency Algorhithms
- Double Precision Processing
- New features in select products (listed below)
- Real Time Analyzers in AE400 Active EQ, AE600 Active EQ, Channel G Compact, Channel G, NF575 Noise Filter, ML4000 Mastering Limiter and ML8000 Advanced Limiter
- Addition of Phase buttons on all Classic Pack plug-ins
- New Frequency Shift Control on the DE555 De-esser and SA-2 Dialog Processor
- New distortion controls on FutzBox including Tuned Intensity Control, Chop and Wobble
- New Range and Monitor control on SA-2 Dialog Processor