v1.5.2 Modio Easy Arrows
$29.95 From $28.45
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Easy Arrows Script for After Effects
With the Easy Arrows script, you can attach arrows, graphics, and pre-comps to the ends of a Shape Layer path with the click of a button! The arrow(s) will auto-orient along your stroke and change the size to match the width. There is a default arrow included, but you can also use custom layers of your own.
With Easy Arrows, you can:
- Use built-in arrows or custom graphics & compositions.
- Easily update your path after running the script.
- Control styling of the stroke, however you like.
- Quickly change color & size of entire setup.
- Precomp for easy duplication.
- Script (.jsx) file for After Effects
- User Guide
Compatable with After Effects CC 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5
1.5.2 (Current version) – Dec 12, 2019
1.5.1 – Nov 11, 2019
Updated licensing framework.
1.5 – Sep 9, 2019
Updated to support OS X Catalina.
1.4.1 – Dec 12, 2018
- Fixed issue when running the script with the Shape Layer path hidden.
1.4 – Jan 12, 2017
- Fixed issue on 59.94 framerate.
1.3 – Oct 29, 2016
- Added width & color adjustments in effect controls. Added precomp checkbox for easy duplication. Fixed alignment issues on foreign language versions of After Effects. Minor UI improvements.
1.2 – May 2, 2015
- New effect controls to lock and control the end point of your stroke. Can now Update Easy Arrow with Default Tail after script has been run. Fixed bug when using Undo. Fixed arrow glitch when taking sharp turns.
1.1 – Apr 26, 2015
- Now using Shape Layers. Squished bugs.