Transitions Scenes with Rings, Waves and Rays of Light.
NewBlue Transitions 5 Glow delivers a comprehensive set of 14 dazzling transitions that help you Separate RGB channels between shots, generate light rings and buttery bokeh transitions in your edits.
New Plug-ins in Glow 5
- Contrast: Contrast transitions between two clips while dramatically changing their contrast levels.
- Glow: Glow transitions between two clips while transforming highlights in an image into soft, radiant sources of light.
- Light Bender: Light Bender radiates shifting, curved flares from highlights in the image.
- Psycho Strobe: Psycho Strobe transitions between two clips, generating a sequence of fast cuts and bright flashes of light.
Separate RGB Channels
Separate the red, green and blue color channels in your footage to recreate the look of corrupted video with RGB Shift.
Ring In New Scenes
Swallow one scene with a circle of light and burst into the next with Light Ring.
Create Buttery Smooth Bokeh
Halovision Plus blends scenes and objects with buttery smooth bokeh lighting.
Transitions 3 Glow Includes:
Duochrome – Create colorfully retro and metallic images with 2 chrome-‐‐like colors.
Glow Pro – Create soft sources of light, then harshen them to morph into the next scene.
Halovision Plus – Use halo-‐‐like auras around objects from one clip to blend your scenes together.
Light Ring – Swallow a scene with a circle of light and burst into the next.
Neon Lights – Merge scenes by outlining objects in your video with bands of neon light.
Photon Blast – Smeared rays cast through images to wash away one scene and fade into the next.
Plasma Glow – Transition from one scene to the next with a dynamic shimmering blast of light.
RGB Shift ‐ Separate the red, green, and blue elements within an image to create an edgy look.
Shiny Fog – Blur a scene into a chrome-‐‐like fog that vanishes to reveal the next.
Traveling Rays – Move from one scene to the next with bright beams of shining light.
Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- NewBlue Titler Pro 1
- NewBlue Titler Pro 2
- NewBlue Titler Pro 3
- NewBlue Titler Pro AE
- NewBlue Titler Pro Live for Wirecast
- Magix (Sony) Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)