v1.1.x Plugin Everything OCD Renamer
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Automatically rename layers based on effects, mattes, parents or children.
OCD renamer intelligently renames layers based on customizable settings. You can rename layers based on effects, children based on parents, parents based on children, mattes based on which type of matte they are and which layer is matted to them.
OCD Remaner Features
- Selection based renaming & global (project-wide) renaming
- Rename using replace, suffix or prefix
- Create custom aliases for effects and matte types. Eg rename Hue/Saturation as HSL, or Alpha Inverted to Alpha Inv.
- Intelligently discards duplicate effect names
- Vast naming flexibility via the preferences:
The trial version disables preferences and only renames one layer at a time.
After Effects 23, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
1.1.6b (Current version) – Jun 1, 2020
1.1.6 – May 22, 2020
Fixed crashing on load on some devices
Combined CS6 and CC versions into one
1.1.2 – Jan 7, 2019
- Added new hotkeys. Control-click now renames as a prefix, alt-click renames as suffix.
1.1 – Oct 7, 2018
- Removes the need for an external config.xml file.
- Added GUI orientation feature.
1.0 – Oct 2, 2018
- Initial release