Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Swiss army knife of transcoding apps
With so many new ways to capture media, having an application to translate these clips into usable formats has become more and more important. Whether transcoding for the web, to share the files, preparing them for editing or archiving proxies – transcoding correctly is pivotal. Having an exceptional application like PrimeTranscoder makes you the boss of all formats.
Transcoding in faster, smarter, more efficient and reliable ways while removing the manual work from the process; PrimeTranscoder is the swiss army knife of workflow software.
- A simple and elegant user interface with reliablilty and power built-in.
- Recognizes dozens of camera formats; multiple output options.
- GPU acceleration for faster processing.
- Pre-defined standard presets and user-defined presets.
- Merge many clips into one continuous clip.
- Access log files from previous logs.
- Burn-in timecode, watermarking and text.
- Apply color correction using 1D and 3D LUTs.
How do I merge many clips into one continuous clip?
PrimeTranscoder gives you the ability to merge many clips into one continuous file:
- In the PrimeTranscoder applications menu, select
Preferences > Merge spanned clips, and then select your output option.
- Drop clips into “drop files here” queue
- Select all the clips you’d like to merge, right click and select Merge. The group will collapse to show one icon with a ‘merge’ indication in the upper left corner.
- Then right click to see “Details” and set options.
- Timecode options can either be set in the details window or from the preset’s time code tab.
- You may adjust merging sequence in Details. Right click on a clip to move it up or down the list.
- You may unmerge items from the Details panel as needed.
How can I select certain parts of a clip to transcode?
Drop the clip in the “drop files here” queue:
- Select the clip and choose play/trim
- Set the in and out points with the indicators
- Begin processing
How do I play a file after it’s been transcoded?
Right click on the job in the progress window in the right column and select Play
- OSX 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11
- 4 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of free hard-disk space
- Internet access required for automated product activation
- This is a single CPU application (may only be used on one computer at a time).
Updates DNxHD output processing
Adds persistent Watch Folder processing between sessions
What’s new in v2019.1?
One of the top new features for the app includes the 10.15 Catalina compatibility.
PrimeTranscoder has always included the option to utilize the GPU for faster transcoding. Now users have the option to select the GPU they wish to use. This includes external GPUs!
What else is new?
- Metal decoding capabilities
- Automatically applies detected LUT from camera originals
- Adds support for:
- Blackmagic RAW
- Codex HDE
- Canon CRM
- SDK Updates:
- Better audio and video processing
- Update plan expiration alerts