v3.0n Exponential Audio Symphony
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Lush surround reverbs with advanced control
The lush, colorful reverb engine gets a multichannel upgrade in Symphony. Offering support for up to 7.1 surround, Symphony delivers a rich, character-filled reverb tone for any music or post-production project. With channel-specific Balance controls and an expanded Warp section with Compression and Overdrive modules, Symphony takes the creative power of R2 Surround and R4 and pushes it even further.
Distinct, sprawling multichannel reflections
Symphony represents the pinnacle of Exponential Audio reverb processing. This character reverb engine is the complete solution for crafting distinct, captivating spatial effects for multichannel music or post projects. With independent parameter modules for the Attack, Early Reflections and Tail of your reverb signal, plus channel-specific Balance controls and creative modulation and dynamics effects, Symphony lets you get the absolute most out of your mix’s reverb.
Creative features for colorful surround reverb
Stretch time with Freeze
With the ability to create ambient textures and pads via the Freeze function, Symphony is not your average reverb plug-in. Freeze captures a moment of reverb in time and extends it indefinitely, making it a great tool for creating drones and textural effects.
Overdrive and Compression modules via Warp
Symphony comes with Warp tools to bring out specific resonances in your music’s reflections and maximize the overall reverb signal. When used in conjunction with Reverb Freeze, you can create nearly limitless original spatial effects for your music.
Expanded controls for creative precision
Tail Suppression and Recovery ensure that Symphony’s reflections won’t overcrowd your mix or obscure any original audio. Use the Balance module for channel-specific delay and level controls to decide when and where your audience hears the reverb in your mix.
- Lush surround reverb algorithm for up to 7.1 channels
- Freeze, Chorus and Gate modules for creative effects
- Channel-specific control over reverb gain and delay
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
“Michael Carnes is no stranger to reverbs. He worked for many years at Lexicon and in the development of the Lexicon 960L… the handwriting of the developer is clearly manifested in both plug-ins.”
— ProAudio DE
“These reverbs to my ears demonstrate their designer’s pedigree and are the best that I have ever heard.”
— Mike Aiton, Audio Media
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.6) – macOS Monterey (12.5.x) *
- Windows: Win 10 – Win 11
* Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Apple M1 chips) in Rosetta 2 and native.
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 4 GB or greater
- Display: 1440 x 900 or greater
- VST (64 bit only), VST3 (64bit only), AU (64-bit only), AAX (64 bit)
- Pro Tools 2022, Live 11, Logic Pro, REAPER 6, Cubase 12, Nuendo 12, FL Studio 20, Studio One 5, Audition CC, Digital Performer 11.
- iLok License Manager is required to authorize this product.
- Supported License Locations: iLok 2 USB, iLok 3 USB, or iLok Machine License.
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
Version 5.0 released April 3, 2019
Enhancements and Fixes:
- Nectar 3.1 plug-ins can be selected as source plug-ins in Neutron 3 Mix Assistant (available in the Neutron 3 mothership plug-in and Neutron 3 Visual Mixer)
- Enhancements to real-time DSP performance.
- Added Japanese translations to the Nectar 3 help documentation.
- Improved module Mix slider sensitivity for finer Mix amount adjustments.
- Various UI enhancements.
- Various bug fixes.