v2.0 Think Particle TP Toolkit Pro
$59.99 From $56.99
Includes several types of emitters, renderers, presets and even a dynamics tool!
This toolkit is a set of presets for use with Thinking Particles and has a simple UI with over 30 objects including 7 brand new tools. We’ve integrated some cool Mograph features that allow you to use the shader effector or sound effector to control certain particle emitter settings.
This release of the TP Toolkit comes complete with over 30 objects including 7 brand new tools, and will be one of the best production plugins you’ll buy this year! The TP Toolkit is designed to make thinking particles accessible to the masses. Creating thinking particle setups is as easy as dragging and dropping your ideas in. The power is there but so is the simplicity.
7 New Tools:
- Spiral – Spirals, DNA, and more!
- Roll – Roll, Bank, or pitch your particles!
- Surface – Make particles of any group stick to a geometric surface!
- Volume – Make particles of any group stick to a geometric volume!
- Random Group – Randomize the thinking particle group to add variation to the simulation!
- Clone Geo – Apply objects, lights, and more to particles!
- Kill Particles – Delete particles based on their age or an object!
- Powerful particle simulations at the best price in the market!
- Creating simulations made easy and quick yet still powerful!
- Mograph integration built in allows an even more expansive control with tools you’re already comfortable with.
- Flocking, Explosions, Procedural Creations, and more!
- Be more competitive in the motion design market with the right tools!
- Endless possibilities of creations with over 30 unique ways to make, change, and kill off particles!
Reasons to Buy:
- Add more dynamic quality to your animation
- Impress your clients with beautiful motion
Road Map (what to expect):
- Bug Fixes (As discovered)
- Set Data Tool (Set any particle attribute)
- Tree Generation Tool (Make trees, particle networks and more)
- Weather tools (Hurricanes, Storms, and Tornados)
- Explosion Tools (Explosion, Nuke, and Missile Strikes)
- Grids (Create complex arrays of particles in 3 dimensions)
- Morphing (Moving particles from one position or object to another)
Saving You Time
The TP Toolkit is designed by artists for artists. Our goal is to make it easy for you to simulate your particles and not get lost in the technical side of things. The latest release of the TP Toolkit includes 2 versions. The pro and lite version. This is the pro version which includes all the tools an artist will need to create stunning particle simulations in rapid time.
About The Toolkit
The TP Toolkit Pro has been in production for quite some time as we’ve developed some great new tools and user experience updates for you, the artist. We are excited to announce that the TP Toolkit Pro is officially out now. The updates include over 25 TP objects for animating and sculpting dynamic visuals with, the integration of Turbulence FD so that you now can control TFD entirely with particles as well as control particles with TFD. We’ve had the great luxury of adding in Curl Noise thanks to Vidarn. With these new objects and much more you can now create masterpieces in no time flat.
Graphic User Interface
- We have simplified the process of using Thinking Particles in your projects starting with the very interface that you interact with. Now adding and making changes has never been easier.
25 TP Objects
- We have added a number of objects that you can use for animating and sculpting dynamic visuals.
Turbulence FD and Curl Noise Integration
- The integration of Turbulence FD gives you the ability to control TFD entirely with particles as well as control particles with TFD. We’ve had the great luxury of adding in Curl Noise thanks to Vidarn. With these new objects and much more you can now create masterpieces in no time flat.
Shader and Sound Effectors
- You can create dynamic and powerful visuals just by adding sound to your project.
TP Toolkit Visual Documentation Series: TP Toolkit Introduction
This tool requires MAXON CINEMA 4D Studio with Mograph and Thinking Particles. Compatible with R17 down to R12.