Workflow plug-ins can be cool too!
The console war continues on but this time, everybody wins! Video Copilot’s new After Effects workflow plug-in, FX Console, is now available for free! Speed up After Effects by making it work your way! Manage design progress with the new Snapshot tool and find the effects you need instantly.
FX Console Main Features:
- Access FX & Presets quickly
- Create FX Shortcuts
- Create FX Overrides
- Customize FX Search
- Export Snapshot with PNG
- Access Multiple Snapshots
- Automatic Snapshot Tool & Gallery
- Sample colors from Gallery
- Re-import directly from Gallery
- Dockable Panel & More!
To download, log in and visit our Downloads Page, or click the Download Trial link on the right.
Adobe After Effects CC and above (Sorry no CS6)
Fixes and Enhancements for V1.0.5:
- MacOS Catalina Support
- Bug fixes and wrong presets path on Mac
Fixes and Enhancements for V1.0.4:
- Support for IME (Japanese, Chinese, Korean) to the OSX version
- Improved gallery performance
- Wrong image size of the panel buttons
- Crash while selecting typed text
Fixes and Enhancements for v1.0.3:
- Added option to save images as JPG from menu & Gallery
- Preferences files are now saved in a user path instead of a common path, meaning different preferences for different users.
- Fixed user presets path for AE 2017 and 2018.
- Fixed issues of preset and effects not being applied if a floating panel had the focus.
- Fixed screenshot image resolution not being correct in OSX.
- Fixed crash when rending via command line.
- Fixed color profile issue when taking a screenshot (mismatch colors).