All Waves Plugins: Across-the-board software update to V13
- OS and DAW Compatibility:
- New: Waves plugins are now fully supported on Mac computers with Apple M1 processors running M1-compatible DAWs: See full list of compatible DAWs.
- New: Waves plugins are now fully supported on Windows 11.
- New Features & Improvements:
- New: Hi-resolution (HiDPI) graphics for the Abbey Road RS124, Scheps Omni Channel, and Kaleidoscopes.
- New: Unicode support enabling use of non-English characters in:
- Track name (Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain, Scheps Omni Channel, CLA MixHub)
- Preset names
- Location of sample libraries
- New: Direct link from within each plugin to its product page via the WaveSystem bar.
- Improved: HiDPI compatibility with supporting DAWs.
- Improved: Smoothing algorithm added to eliminate click artifacts during parameter change in SSL G-EQ.
- Improved: Plugins opened within Scheps Omni Channel now open in a separate floating window.
- Improved: Added preference to select auto-launch of the Waves Head Tracker option in all Waves Nx plugins: Abbey Road Studio 3, CLA Nx, Nx Ocean Way Nashville and Nx Virtual Mix Room.
- Waves Local Server Update v220.127.116.11 - Global update across all Waves versions 11-13.