New: Shaderlight Pro 2019 – Full Sketchup 2019 Support
This major update to Shaderlight Pro brings full support for Sketchup 2019, macOS Mojave dark mode support, a new 4K UHD output resolution preset and more.
Shaderlight is an interactive rendering software plug-in to SketchUp that lets you create high quality images, quickly and simply. Now with even more simple to use features, Shaderlight now gives you even more control over how you render your SketchUp models, with the ability to animate your SketchUp scenes and render to the cloud.
What’s new in Shaderlight 2019?
In addition to SketchUp 2019 compatibility, Shaderlight 2019 includes a number of workflow enhancements including the ability to render transparent materials in chalk renders.In addition to SketchUp 2019 compatibility, Shaderlight 2019 includes a number of workflow enhancements including the ability to render transparent materials in chalk renders.
- Full support for SketchUp 2019
- Transparent objects can now remain transparent in chalk renders.
- Shaderlight’s render settings can now be saved independently for each SketchUp scene.
- macOS Mojave’s dark mode is supported in the Shaderlight render window.
- Shaderlight prevents a computer from entering sleep mode while rendering.
- Shaderlight will now suspend App Nap for the plug-in while a render is in progress on macOS.
- The addition of a 4K UHD output resolution preset.
- Shaderlight warns when using the ‘Quit Shaderlight’ menu option on macOS while rendering.
Please Note: Customers who purchased Shaderlight on or after November 21st 2018 are eligible for a free upgrade to Shaderlight 2019. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upgrade sale ends February 28, 2019.
Posted by Kim Sternisha