Sale Ending: Synchro Arts ReVoice Pro 4.2 – Up to 40% Off – Ends today, Nov. 18, 2019
This is the last day to save 30% on new licenses and 40% on upgrades of ReVoice Pro, the timing and pitch toolbox! Sale ends today, November 18, 2019.
Synchro Arts ReVoice Pro
Revoice Pro is used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest, easiest and best sounding adjustment and alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR as well as double track generation saving hours of editing time, ensuring high production values and helping to achieve their creative vision.
What’s new in v4.2?
Following the release of 4.1 back in May, this update includes a whole host of new features and improvements including Automatic Scale Detection, further Warp / Pitch Editing improvements & Formant Shifting. In addition, Revoice Pro internal signal processing is now performed using 32 or 64-bit float values.
Here is a full listing of what’s new;
Automatic Scale Detection
The Warp function menu now includes the option to ‘Detect Scale’. When applied, Revoice Pro 4 will analyse the selected audio, determine the musical scale and only notes from that scale will appear on the left-hand side vertical bar when editing. Then once a musical scale has been set, corrected notes will snap to the available pitches.
- You can now adjust the part of note used to calculate the average pitch, this is especially useful when there are significant pitch deviations within a note which you don’t want to take into account
- You can now slip the start and end of notes
- Preset for Bass instruments
- Streamlined Warp editing tools and context menu to speed up your workflow
Formants are the harmonic frequencies which are present in the human voice. With Revoice Pro 4.2 it’s now possible to shift the formants of a performance to change its timbre or colour without affecting the pitch or timing.
Other Significant Changes
- Internal signal processing is now performed using 32 or 64-bit float values.
- Revoice Plug-ins will support audio with levels greater than 0dB (If supported by the DAW)
- ARA is now faster with larger sessions
- Streamlined Warp editing tools and context menu
- Show in Finder – will open the Finder or Explorer to show the audio file
- Revoice Pro 4.2 now supports audio files with differing resolutions in the same session
- New Bar/Beats display
New license: MSRP: $599.00 SALE: $419.00
Upgrade from v1-3: MSRP: $180.00 SALE: $108.00
Posted by Kim Sternisha