Sale: GenArts Sapphire Version Skipper Promo
Owners of pre-5 versions of GenArts Sapphire can upgrade at just $499 thru November
GenArts Delivers Flexibility, Speed and Creative Control in a Single Visual Effects Solution with Sapphire v6
“Version Skipper” Promo: What makes upgrading now unique
- Upgrade for just $499 – Save $150! This “version skipper” promo allows owners of pre-5 versions of Sapphire to upgrade at just $499 through November. Offer ends November 30, 2011, when the upgrade cost will jump to $649. The price for v5 owners will remain $499 even after November 30, 2011.
- Free first year subscription to FxCentral ($99 value)
About Sapphire v6
Sapphire, the standard in visual effects software for the advertising, media, and broadcast industries since 1996, introduces significant new features in version 6: a customizable lens flare editor, an array of photorealistic effects and transitions, over a thousand presets, and an intuitive visual preset browser. Sapphire v6 also includes access to FX Central, the curated looks portfolio where artists can download new presets monthly to keep their collections fresh and relevant.
“Sapphire is the champion of high-end effects software for After Effects and v6 only helps to further secure that status.”. – John Dickinson, Senior Designer at Foxtel On-Demand & well-known After Effects trainer
For the first time, Sapphire artists can view presets on their project, providing a visual starting point to jumpstart the effect-building process. Now, they can customize their work quickly to meet tight deadlines without compromising quality. Motion graphics artists in particular can enjoy a simplified workflow in After Effects by using Sapphire v6 interactively within their 3D compositing environment to easily manipulate 3D flares, apply masks as mattes, and expand their creative possibilities.
Key innovations in Sapphire v6 enable you to:
- Design flares from scratch and control individual elements
- Visually browse 1,100+ customizable presets on your media, or create and save your own
- Get new presets monthly via an included one-year subscription to FX Central (currently in beta)
- Enjoy expanded creative options with 240+ effects and transitions
- Edit flare elements within After Effects’ 3D compositing environment and isolate effects easily with AE masks integration
- Float Autodesk Flame licenses across platforms
Try it and Buy it
- Upgrade to Sapphire v6 for After Effects at just $499 is a “version skipper” promo
- Buy a new license of Sapphire v6 for After Effects
- Download a free trial of Sapphire v6
Note: Sapphire v6 is currently available for After Effects, Autodesk, and Avid systems. Final Cut Pro 7 and OFX versions slotted for release later this fall.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki