Webinar: Getting started with RealityCapture
Turn a Prop into a Photorealistic Asset for VFX with RealityCapture
In this webinar, Timothy Hanson will demonstrate how to take small to medium size prop and with the use of RealityCapture, turn it into a photorealistic digital asset for use in VFX.
The webinar will cover:
- Shooting tips on how to properly capture an object
- Basics of the User Interface
- How to work with components and use Control Points
- How to clean model in RealityCapture and filter unwanted parts
- Post-Processing in Pixologic ZBrushDue to the high number of interested people, the webinar will take place on November 11th and then again on 18th, at 11 AM Pacific (7 PM CET)
Register now for the Getting Started with RealityCapture Webinar
If you are interested, register for the webinar on either of these dates.
State-of-the-art photogrammetry software
RealityCapture is the state-of-the-art photogrammetry software solution that is changing the industry.
In fact, it is currently the fastest solution on the market. It brings effectivity to your work and allows you to focus on your targets.
Create virtual reality scenes, textured 3D meshes, orthographic projections, geo-referenced maps, and much more from images and/or laser scans completely automatically.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki