v3.2.x mamoworld iExpressions
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Create complex expression-driven templates, character rigs, shape animations and more without writing any code!
iExpressions allows you to use After Effects expressions without reading or writing a single line of code. It comes with over 100 iExpressions, each with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
Expressions without writing code.
iExpressions combine the power of After Effects expressions with the convenience of effects or plugins. They allow you to use expressions without writing any code. Instead, each iExpression comes with an interface, as you know it from effects or plugins, where you control everything using adjustable parameters.
Create dynamic expression-driven Templates and Mogrts without writing a single line of code!
- More than 100 expressions
- Easy interfaces instead of programming code
- Import your own expressions
- Your projects will still work on machines where iExpressions is not installed (as well as in Premiere Pro Motion Graphics Templates)
New Features in V3
Do you already own iExpressions 2? Here are the new features we’ve introduced in version 3.
- In the redesigned UI, you can connect properties and layers with a single click instead of entering their name. This means the process of creating rigs, like the Automatic Walk Cycle, is now even faster. The iExpressions UI now also supports color controls.
- Import your own expressions! iExpressions can import any expression, analyze its code and create a user interface for it. Whether you’re writing your own code or importing expressions you found online, with iExpressions you can now manage all your expressions in one place!
- The Shape Expressions can create and modify shape paths in various ways. Create wavy lines or trails, elastic shapes, unfold shapes, or connect your layers with curves.
– The slightly less shiny, ‘bread and butter’ tools include an expression to Link to Point on Shape, which – in contrast to Ae’s built-in ‘Create Nulls from Path’ script’ – even works when the path is nested within transformed groups. You can now also create also arrowheads and symmetrical shapes in no time.
- Color Expressions make it easy to connect colors with advanced brightness and saturation controls using the new Color Link expression. You can now also create complex color transitions.
- Animating for web or mobile? To support the current trend of spring-based animations, we’ve implemented the React Spring iExpression to run react-spring animations right inside Ae. This means you can now accurately prototype spring animations and easily transition from your prototype to the final implementation.
iExpressions has comprehensive online documentation, with loads of examples and tutorials.
After Effects 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
3.2.005 – May 2, 2022
3.2.004 – Nov 9, 2021
3.2.003 – Mar 2, 2021
– improved Mirror Shape iExpression
– spring expression bug fixes
– user library bug fixes
3.2.002 – Jan 18, 2021
– Android Spring
– UIKit Spring2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
– bug fixes in “Look At 2D” iExpressions and “Link to Point on Shape” iExpression
3.1.003 – Dec 25, 2019
3.1.002 – Dec 8, 2019
3.1.001 – Dec 5, 2019
3.1.000 – Nov 17, 2019
Auto-Resizing Background Shapes with iExpressions for AE + Sale Info
Mathias from Mamoworld explains how to resize complex shapes with iExpressions, and save 25% on iExpressions May 10-14, 2021.More...
Burning Question: How Can I Learn Expressions in After Effects?
Expressions have been in After Effects for many years, but you can easily use After Effects and never touch them. Some find the programming a bit off putting, and I get that. Like learning short cuts, knowing just a few expressions can speed your workflow up 3 fold. Today, were going to go over some of the simple and common expressions that will make your day to day workflow faster and smoother, plus give you resources on where you can up your game!More...
Use iExpressions for an Automatic Walk Cycle in Ae
“The latest version of iExpressions for After Effects can automate walk cycles so you can just drag the character through the scene.” - Lester BanksMore...