v1.11 mamoworld Auto Lip-Sync
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Automatic Mouth Animation
With Auto Lip-Sync you can create an animated mouth that moves automatically according to your voice recording. There’s no need for keyframing, and it can also animate teeth and tongue movements.
Auto Lip-Sync Features
- Automatic Animation: Fully automatic movement of the mouth – no need for keyframes
- Step by Step Wizard: The step by step wizard guides you though the process.
- Mouth Interior Animation: Optional animation of teeth and tongue – fully automatic and easy to adjust.
- Fine Tuning: Easy and quick fine-tuning on top of the automatic animation. Control with convenient slider controls how wide the mouth opens and how it deforms, adjust the shape of the opened or closed mouth and set markers at points where you feel the mouth should have more of an O-shape.
This is a script.
After Effects 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4
Reviews & Comments
Simple, quick, effective - yet results and flexibility go far beyond "quick 'n dirty." Time saver just when I need it.
Would you recommend this product to a colleague? Yes
By: Jeff Hanson
Date: March 05, 2019
1.12.000 (Current version) – Mar 31, 2022
- compatibility and bug fixes
1.11.000 – Apr 3, 2020
- fixed issues with foreign language versions of CC 2020
1.10.000 – Jun 18, 2019
- Added support for floating licenses
1.09 – Nov 7, 2016
- Minor UI improvement and fixed update check
1.08 – Jan 15, 2016
- Fixed “convert audio to keyframes” issue with the Russian version of AE
1.07 – Jan 17, 2015
- Fixed “Unable to set work area duration” bug
1.06 – Nov 29, 2014
- Added workaround for UI bugs on high DPI monitors in AE CC 2014.1
1.05 – Aug 12, 2014
- Fixed issue with the Russian version of AE CC 2014
1.04 – Jun 24, 2014
Fixed licensing issues
- 1.03 – updated user interface to match new CI – September 2013
- 1.02 – Fixed compatibility issue with After Effects CC running in foreign languages – August 2013
- 1.01 – Fixed compatibility issue with CS3 – July 2012
- 1.0 – Initial release – July 2012
Inspirations/Tutorial: How to Add Special FX to Instagram Videos
A little fun for Tutorial Tuesday! Dave and Shaun are Adobe UI designers and created all of these effects in After Effects. There are a variety of explosions, light sabers and more!More...
Character Animation in After Effects with Mettle FreeForm + MamoWorld LipSync
This is A Story of Hope by Funky Medics. Dave Legion made this nifty project for the FH Foundation. He use Adobe After Effects with Mettle’s FreeForm + MamoWorld’s Lip Sync.More...