3.5 Chaos Enscape
Upgrade From $514.80
Industry-leading real-time visualization
Enjoy the convenience of having your visualization plug-in right at hand with Chaos Enscape! This revolutionary software integrates seamlessly into popular design tools, so you can quickly and easily generate stunning real-time visuals in no time. Leave tedious workflows behind and make every stage of the design process enjoyable.
Supercharge your design workflow
Experience the ease and speed of real-time visualization at every stage of the design process.
- Explore concepts in real-time – Walk or fly through your 3D model and see every corner of your design.
- Evaluate ideas quickly – Experiment in different modes and find design solutions with instant visual results.
- Envision before it’s built – Add real-world context and see what your building will look like on-site.
- Iterate effectively – Engage in faster feedback cycles by discussing and implementing changes with ease.
- Clearly convey your design intent – Direct clients to the focal points of your design through visualizations and tours.
- Bring ideas to life – Add detail and emotion to your design scenes with high-quality assets and materials.
- Showcase designs – Share and present your renderings through a variety of export options.
- Web Standalone – A web standalone exports your model as a read-only 3D file rendered in a web browser.
- 360 Panorama – A panorama gives you a 360-degree view of your model which you can present in a gallery or as a tour.
- Still Images – Still images export your model as high-quality renderings quickly and easily.
- Alpha Channels – The alpha channel lets you export renders with a transparent background automatically applied.
- Video – The built-in video editor allows you to create videos directly in the Enscape viewport.
- Wow clients with VR – Help clients understand the full scale of their projects through an immersive environment.
- Share visualizations with QR codes – Create and share QR codes for easy and accessible project exploration.
And many more features
- Atmosphere settings
- Custom assets
- Collaborative annotations
- Orthographical views
- BIM info
- Material editor
- View management
- Batch exports
- 3200+ assets included
What’s new in v3.5
Enscape’s core features
Real-time visualization that’s simple to grasp and will speed up your design workflow.
The real-time technology visualizes your project as a fully rendered 3D walkthrough that can be navigated and explored from every angle. You can follow every update to your plan instantly thanks to the bi-directional geometry exchange between your CAD or BIM program and the renderer. Use NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling support to improve performance in walkthroughs.
Explore your design in the compelling realism of virtual reality. Connect a VR headset like the Oculus Rift S or HTC Vive and get ready to walk or fly through your project. You won’t believe the extraordinary experience it will evoke.
- Site context – Eliminate the lengthy processes of modeling topography and importing geometry with the Site Context mode. See what your building will look like on-site and make better decisions with real-world context added.
- Orthographic views – No project is complete without a floor plan or cross-section representation; in many situations, it’s the clearest and simplest way to present the scope size, and intent of your design. One click is enough to create a two-dimensional view out of your three-dimensional project. Switch easily between several flat perspectives to create floor plans or side-view section cuts.
- BIM info – BIM mode places all the information you need right at your fingertips. Just click on any single or grouped elements in the Enscape window to immediately display all available BIM data. Or, search for an element in our BIM mode menu and instantly see one or all instances of the object highlighted in the Enscape window.
- Collaboration – Whether it’s a change request, material suggestion, or problem, highlight issues directly within the project with the new collaborative annotation feature. Share progress, maintain context, and benefit from continuous communication with your team and external members.
TEXTURES & MATERIALS
- Material library – Access more than 392 predefined high-quality materials in the Enscape Material Library. Communicate your design aesthetic and improve the realism of any scene with little effort.
- Material editor – Fine-tune materials in the Enscape Material Editor. Make use of height maps and adjust textures to raise the level of realism in your visualizations.
- Update materials – Replace existing materials in your current project with materials from the Material Library. Go to the “Replace with Enscape Material” function in the Material Editor.
3D ASSET COLLECTION
- Asset library – Our ever-expanding Asset Library will help you to fill your scene with life and make it even more realistic. Browse through just a small selection of our collection, so you can get a feel for the available models. We’re always adding more.
- Asset placement – Access the Enscape Asset Library within the rendering window. Pick, place, and edit single or multiple assets into your design scene via the Enscape rendering window. See the changes reflected live in your building model and enjoy this two-way asset placement feature.
- Custom asset library – The new Custom Asset Library ensures you can add any and every asset your project requires. Whether it’s meeting individual needs or fulfilling corporate branding standards, you can include bespoke assets in your designs. This expert feature allows you to add special touches and create unique design experiences.
- Simplified assets – Use white, low poly assets in early design or when basic asset placeholders to provide context, without any complexity or specificity, are required.
- Assets with variants – Choose from multiple versions of the same asset to convey the right story. Have more asset choice and flexibility without library clutter.
- Assets with color or material customization – Change the color or material of an asset via a customization panel. Adjust parameters to accentuate or blend assets in scenes.
- Multi-asset editing – Quickly modify a group of assets at once: select, de-select, replace, or delete them. Available to all assets in the Enscape asset library.
- Unique assets – Enjoy a collection of assets that are exclusive to Enscape. Choose from over 90 unique assets to showcase the function and emotion of a space.
- Clouds – Get wind of Enscape’s cloud settings: adjust the cloud density and variety to perfect the ambiance and feel of your scene. Depending on your defined parameters, the rendering will appear brighter or darker, and the clouds thicker or thinner. Adjust the time of day to see the clouds travel across the dynamic Enscape sky.
- Time of day – Travel through time: simulate lighting situations at different times of the day or check the artificial lighting concept in your building at night. If you want to know the daylight conditions of any city in the world at any specific time: stray from the beaten track and specify a location.
- Image effects – The cinematic view and atmosphere of your scene can be regulated by the image settings. Make your rendering look like it was shot using a professional DSLR camera. Adjust the bloom or lens flare intensity to bring to light specific details or brighten up the complete image.
- Volumetric fog – Fog gives your scene a sense of depth, by making rays of light more visible; use it to simulate the scattering of dust or a layer of dense fog. The time of day has a direct effect on the color of the fog; at sunset, it will be more intense. Try out some fog to your scene, otherwise, it would be a mist opportunity.
- Depth of field – Focus on whatever you want. With this setting, you chose which part of your model stands out. Call attention to specific details and blur others to create a dynamic image.
COMPOSITION & LIGHTING
- White mode – Start with a clean slate: if you want your audience to focus on the architecture rather than materials or colors, switch on White Mode. All colors are set to white, while other parameters like glossiness and bump are maintained to preserve the natural appearance of the scene.
- Light view – If you’d like to generate a light analysis of your model, just enable the light view. This option will display how many lux are falling onto each surface. Enable light view and adjust the time of day to see how your model interacts with the light at any given time. Find out if your project turns up the heat or leaves you cold.
- Polystyrol mode – Renders all surfaces like a real polystyrol material, whereby the sunlight is scattered through the thinned geometry. When this mode is selected, an additional setting appears named Transmission which determines how much light is transmitted through geometry.
- Outline – Emphasize the intensity of geometric forms in your project by using the slider in the visual settings. This can be combined with the view modes to create interesting effects.
- Video export – Create a video walkthrough of your project in no time.
- Batch export – Share and group panoramas to curate a better presentation experience. Drag to look around.
- 360° Panorama – Share and group panoramas to curate a better presentation experience. Drag to look around.
- Standalone – Share your work with anyone as a fully rendered executable (.exe) file or web standalone.
- Alpha channel – Render an image with a transparent background and add the right backdrop with ease.
- QR code – Create QR codes for easy scanning and project exploration.
Enscape for Windows is available for
- Autodesk Revit
- Graphisoft Archicad
- Windows 10 or higher
- NVIDIA or AMD dedicated GPU with 4GB VRAM that supports Vulkan 1.1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 series / Quadro M series and newer
- AMD Radeon RX 400 series / equivalent Radeon Pro series and newer
- 4GB VRAM
- Radeon 6000 mobile GPU’s
- Intel Integrated Graphics onboard GPU’s SLI
Enscape for Mac is available for
The Mac version will be available for more design applications soon.
- Monterey 12.2.1 and higher
Intel with Radeon GPU
- MacBookPro 2.6GHz 6-core Intel Core i7 AMD Radeon Pro 5300m (4GB)
- iMac 3.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i3 AMD Radeon Pro 560 with 4GB of GDDR5 memory
- MacBook Air (M1, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (M1, 2021)
- iMac (M1, 2021)
- Mac mini (M1, 2020)
- MacBook Air (M2, 2022)
- MacBook Pro (M2, 2022)
This update for the Windows operating system includes the introduction of customization to Enscape assets, improved indirect lighting and reflections, alpha channel export for semi-transparent materials, support for Revit 2024, new people assets, a new way to access your user account, and more.
- + 1,000 adjustable assets: A selection of assets with variants and assets that allow color and material customization.
- Improved mirror reflections: Shading quality improvements for mirror reflections.
- Improved indirect lighting: Quality of lighting improvements for interior scenes.
- People asset package: 93 unique people added.
- Alpha channel export update: Semi-transparent materials included with alpha channel exports.
- Orthographic view update for Revit: Same views in both Enscape and Revit.
- Certified SpaceMouse support: Customize mouse controls through shortcut buttons.
- Layer assignment of assets in Rhino: Place assets on a selected layer.
- Account access: User area added to the Enscape toolbar for faster access to panorama galleries and uploads.
- Revit 2024: Support for the latest version of Revit.
Enscape version 3.4
The latest version brings new and improved features that will further enhance your designs and streamline your workflow:
- Create your own categories for the Custom Asset Library
- Save sun positions in views and easily update them
- Improved reflections
- New interior assets and materials
In Depth: Which 3D render engine is best? (Updated 5 June 2023) #3drenderer
There are so many renderers available out there, and how does an artist know what to choose? Learn what the different renderers offer.More...