The trial version of Pastiche 2 is limited to 25 layers. The full version has no limitation.
After Effects 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Now native on Apple Silicon (M1).
2.1.12 – May 2, 2022
– Updated licensing framework (v4.0.4)
2.1.11 – Jan 31, 2022
– updated licensing framework
– added support for Apple M1 architecture (Silicon)
2.1.10 – Dec 10, 2021
– fixed a bug with 32bpc projects
2.1.9 – Nov 18, 2021
– fixed resolution bug (Pastiche doesn’t require a full resolution comp to give correct results)
– fixed a bug with the Use Previous Value option (introduced in the previous version)
– fixed a bug with negative comp start timecode
– fixed a bug in the temporal ease function (some keyframes were not eased)
2.1.1 – Nov 13, 2021
– Fixed a bug in “Use Previous Value” introduced in the previous version
This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; it does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Toolfarm.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Toolfarm.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.