Adds a stylish motion trail to your graphics just like regular motion blur, but more cartoony.
Cartoon Moblur behaves similarly to default motion blur except aesthetically it is much more suited to flat, minimal, 2D and cell styles. The blur is generated based on your transformation animation.
- Shutter angle (length of the blur)
- Color (fill or gradient ramp)
- Opacity Samples (quality)
- Adding extra zing to text animations.
- Creating intricate transitions with ease.
- Creating complex faux 3D elements (especially logo stings).
- Making simple iconography look awesome.
- Everything you’d normally use default motion blur for.
- And more…
v1.5 Supports 3D layers!
Version 1.5 features:
- Compatible with all transformations, including 3D.
- Compatible with parented animation.
- Alternate motion source parameter, allowing you to apply the effect to an adjustment layer and have it affect all layers underneath
- Compatible with bezier path (aka curvaceous) animation.
After Effects 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
1.6.1 (Current version) – Nov 5, 2021
– Add support for MFR (multi-frame rendering) in AE 2022
– Bug fixes